Too Deep For The Intro

Sb: my phone autocorrects "it" to I.T andddddd I'm not gonna fix it every time ( even though I just did ) so don't speak on I.T 😭 let I.T flow .

Sb2: y'all better read this whole shit .

Hi guysssss ! I don't even know if imma publish this because in all honesty this was inspired by a book I was just reading. ( imma remember to put the name here ) Maxwell was just telling Anastasia about him putting his hands on Julianna when he went to go confront her about the $300,000 she stole from his account ( bitchhhhhh 😕) and, she was hitting him repeatedly thennnn she gon tell him that she aborted his baby so he got tight and started smacking that ass up, and people in the commenters were just reachinggggg for the stars LAWD lemme tell you ! So , I decided why not make a book about all the uncomfortable topics that people get real sensitive about ? So that's exactly what I'm gonna do 😭 don't know how far I'll go with this BUTTT I hope y'all feel me !

Okay so each chapter or w.e I post will consist of about 300-500 maybe more words on sensitive topics and you know , y'all can comment share your ideas agree disagree do whatever your heart desires 🤷🏽‍♀️

Private messaging is totally fine , but DONT THREATEN ME BECAUSE IM TOUGH ! I fight , and you will have to see me with the hands

I didn't tell you guys anything about me and looking back I think that I should so im gonna give y'all a little background not too much though . If y'all want the full 411 on me then y'all gonna have to ask for that 😭

I'm Black ✊🏾 so I use the word nigga a lot, when I do say nigga I'm not specifically referring to black people that's just how i speak 😭 #SorryNotSorry, I'm not racist either , I love all people equally so you know any race can come and enjoy this book ion discriminate.

Number DOS ( I think that's how you spell it ion know ) I'm from BROOKLYN NY ! So I have what y'all would call " slang" I say "ion" which means I don't , I say yerrrrrr and yooooo which is a greeting, and a whole bunch of other shit that if y'all want explained just lmk and I'll make a little side bar or sum.

I curse , go fucking figure .

Everything I talk about is raw and uncut , I'll try to not make so many errors because reading other peoples work that have a lot of misspelled words is definitely annoying, especially because this isn't a regular book I totally get that . So I will try to make as many corrections as I can.

But on the other hand, I'm a critic of my own and I feel as though if I constantly go back to check my work I'll try to polish or make something that I've said " easier" for y'all to digest and that would defeat the whole purpose of this book, since it is supposed to be raw and uncut.

So don't drag me for spelling shit wrong 😭 is what I'm saying, unless y'all wanna edit this mf for me.

I'm trying my best not to curse as much bare with me.

I also need some more memes to place as the covers for each chapter so if y'all have some SEND THEM !

But yeah , once I have 5 solid chapters I'll post this "book" and see how you guys like it 🤷🏽‍♀️ I really hope you do because this has been a long time coming I tell you boy 😭

I'm a Pisces too ! ♓️ and I'm sensitive so allyuh doh pressure mi too much 😭 ( that was me poor attempt at sliding in the fact that I'm also Trini ) big ups to all my trini people dem doe ! 🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹

600 words later lol , well yeah . Thank you guys for giving my book a chance anddddd I'll see y'all next chapter 😚 kisses bitchessssss !

- I don't know .