#MindYuhFunkyBusiness

Thou who mindeth their business shall live in everlasting peace and harmony - niggalation 6:44

Yup, just what the title says is just wah I mean ! MIND YUH RASSCLOT !

This goes for friendships, relationship, situationships, all the damn ships okurrr ! LEAVE DI PEOPLE DEM ALONE !

I'm so tired of people always in other peoples problems , cus people too badmind and wicked fr !

Especially relationships omggggg don't even get me started 😭 like, once ya man or woman fessing you up ( fessing- getting on your nerves/going to embarrass you ) and you complaining to your friends now your friends don't like him/her so when y'all get back on good terms you gotta sneak around like you're a child.

When you and YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER are at odds with each other, keep that shit to yourself ! Then you're upset because your mom don't want the bitch at dinner cus she feels like she's s gold digger or he still living with his mama and everything he's gone to shit.

That can easily be avoided if you just shut TF UP !

It's all the same with social media, keep your damn problems off of Facebook, Insta, Twitter, all of it.

To the public eye, everyone is supposed to believe y'all are always on good terms you have the best relationship ever and nothing can come in between y'all.

But if you're throwing subs all damn day how is hat supposed to work Janet ?

Idk who Janet is .

But seriously, and also with friends! Don't throw subs at me bitch cus you the one that's hurt not me 😭

You're wasting your day posting about me and I'm posting about sex 🤷🏽‍♀️ we are not the same .

And that's some fake ass shit, my friends have ALL my social media accounts. So, if there was ever a need for one of my friends to address something with me you come to ME ! Not nobody's punk ass app.

But we getting off topic.

Leave your problems at the DOOR ! Or your relationship will go to shit. Moral of the story !

Your family will hold grudges , you can't fault them for that if you're telling them all the bad shit your man or girl is doing.

And then y'all wonder why they hate them so much, and it's because you don't tell the good shit too 🤷🏽‍♀️ why ? Because you think you're bragging ?

Pls bitch idgaf ! YERRRRRR guess what my man just bought me ? Yassss girl and i didn't even have to askkkk i love him !

Call it what you want you have to praise your significant other sometimes, the little things count .

That don't mean be annoying with the shit. Like girl he bought you a $4 for $4 calm tf down Janet.

I really like the name Janet lol

But no seriously , keep that shit to yourself ! And thank me later 😚

I don't think y'all understand how this just flows out for me, like I just write stuff down going on inside my big ass head and it just flows so smoothly. Then I re-read it with such a big smile on my face thing "YASSSSS BITCHHHHH WRITE THAT SHIETTTTT" ( I really gotta try to stop cursing )

I don't know I just feel so happy writing these things for y'all and i genuinely hope I'm helping someone by just sharing my thoughts and ideas .

Y'all can support me by naming your kids or pets Janet .

JANETTTTTTT !

I don't even know you guys as yet and I love y'all already . And I could be taking to 2 of you guys or 2,000,000 just know I love y'all . ❤️

I think your supposed to do the like-comment-vote thing but I don't even know how big this might be yet so I won't even do it yet.

Just enjoy 😚 and laugh a little today ❤️

- still didn't come up with a name .