Chapter 5

Today was a fairly uneventful day at school and I managed to go home early. There was literally nothing to do except look forward to Ethan coming home and just about half an hour later, Ethan walked in.

"Hello babe." Ethan said coming in for a kiss. I smiled and kissed him back, out tongues moving in perfect sync. He pulled me closer, closing the gap between us and I deepened the kiss, practically molding myself into him.

"Baby, don't we have a video to film?" I whispered.

"Ah, that can wait." Ethan said dismissively, tugging off my shirt.

I heard a scuffling of feet outside and immediately jumped away from him in fear of being heard. My sister was probably back home.

I quickly pulled on my shirt and cleared my throat.

"Um, Ethan we have a video to film."

Ethan looked at me with a mixture of hurt and confusion until he heard the noises outside. Realization dawned upon him. "Oh, your sister is back." He stated in a deadpan.

"Um, also babe. We need to film as quickly as possible. Dad is coming back home today."

"Sure, so I was thinking we could film the girlfriend tag. Literally the only comments I get anymore are the ones shipping us."

"So, we're doing it then? How though? Q and A or skit?"

"Q and A."

"Perfect. So, let's begin. " I said.

We filmed an intro with me mimicking him from behind until Ethan finally noticed in the viewfinder and gave me a playful punch.

"Ow." I complained scowling.

'I'm really sorry guys, you know how I don't really like Q and As. I've run out of video ideas. But, hey at least it's an excuse to have more Alexis on this channel, right?'

I was sitting on the floor, leaning onto Ethan's lap as his fingers were lazily toying with my hair.

"Question 1: Can there be more Alexis on your channel?" I read out.

"Well, here she is. More Alexis on my channel. Honestly I feel like she's the only reason you're even watching my channel. Where's my love?" he answered half-whiny.

"OH! By the way guys, shameless self-promo, I will be starting my own channel pretty soon. What do you guys think?"

"Question 2: Alexis and you should start dating already?"

Ethan and I looked at each other, grinning and turned to the camera.

"Um...about that. We are dating. So, yay. Meet my girlfriend, Alexis."

"We've been dating for 7 months now and honestly, he's still the cutest guy you'll ever see." I said smushing his cheeks.

"Question 3: Tell us about your weirdest date/sexual moment."

"Haha, we both know the answer to that question." I said with my eyes twinkling. I looked at Ethan.

"Can I tell them? Can I? Pwease?" I said looking at him with puppy eyes.

Ethan blushed. "The fuck, babe. Nooooo." He mumbled.

"Nah, I' going to anyways. So, it was the first time Ethan and I have ever gotten frisky. So, the first thing he says when He sees me shirtless was 'ohhhhh, boink' and boinks one of my boobs. Honestly, it fucking ruined the moment. I didn't know whether to burst out laughing at how ridiculous the entire situation was or just be pissed that the moment was ruined."

"They did not need to know that." Ethan said, burying his face in his hands, clearly embarrassed.

"I hate you."

"Aww, sweetie pie. I love you too." I said sweetly.

"Sigh...moving on. Question 4: MY COUSIN CAN'T DECIDE WETHER TO WATCH BARNEY OR TELITUBBIES. HELP."

"Okay...well that it is a hard one." I said, looking at Ethan.

"Nah it isn't, Barney is bae. Barney is amazing. Honestly, be like Barney. He is a beautiful purple dinosaur."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Should I be judging?"

"Oh please, don't act like you didn't have a Barney phase when you were like six."

"I did. When I was six" I said.

"Whatever you say babe."

"Question 5: Is Alex gay? My gaydar is literally exploding." Ethan read.

"Haha, no. I believe I am perfectly straight." I answered.

"Question 6: Would you rather have to stay single for life and never know what love feels like or have deeply loved a person and suffer through the heartbreak before you could love again?" I read.

"I'd rather deal with the heartbreak. Now that I know what true love has felt like, I don't think I'd ever want to die in ignorance of it." Ethan said giving me a tight hug.

"I know, this may sound insensitive after your answer. But if you think of this objectively, I guess I'd prefer never knowing what it feels like. At least that way, I won't miss it either." I said.

"Oh." Ethan replied.

I heard the car beep.

"Ethan. Ethan, I think dad is home." I said.

"Okay, we have a decent amount of footage. We can wrap it up. We'll just film an outro and I'll leave, yeah?"

"No no, you can stay." I said. I didn't want him to leave.

"We will just have to be mildly conscious. I don't want to piss him off."

"What counts as pissing him off? I don't even know anything about Jonathan, Alexis and you seem to want to keep it that way."

"Look, I'm sorry Ethan. But, um....just don't make too much noise, I guess?"

"Babe, you know what, we shall film the outro and then I will leave, 'kay?" he said.

"Okay, fine." I grumbled.

We quickly filmed a cute lil outro and he kissed me goodbye. He sneaked out of the window, just as I saw him turn around the street, the door to my room opened.

***

Hey heyyy. 

Sleep deprived af. 

Less than four hours of sleep for that last week. Sigh

Um. Here you go. 

Ahhh. Ohhh. I just danced in a bus. In front of people. Other people saw me awkwardly trying to not be awkward. So yayyyyy. 

Vote and comment and stuff ❤