Chapter 8

Ethan woke up at around 7 am.

"Alexis?!" he searched around frantically until his eyes landed on me.

"Oh, there you are. You writing? So sorry, I didn't plan on spending the night here. Should I sneak out before your parents see me or something?"

He checked the time. "Babe, it is seven am on a fucking Saturday morning. What are you even doing up?"

"I just really couldn't sleep after the nightmare. And nah, you don't need to sneak out for a while. Plus, you snore like super loud."

"I do not." He said indignantly.

"Babe, you honestly do."

"Whatever." Ethan said, rolling his eyes.

"So, what do you wanna do today?"

"I don't knowww. Stay home? Sulk in a corner? Binge watch on some YouTube."

"Binge watch on YouTube? Now, that is a good idea." Ethan said grabbing my laptop and proceeding to unlock it as I got up to go and pee.

When I was back, "ALEX, what the fuuuck?"

"Why? What happened?" I asked trying to wrack my brains as to what could have possibly gone wrong in the time it had taken me to pee.

"Okay. I have a question for you. What are the last 5 videos that Dan and Phil have released?"

I rattled off the last 5 videos I had watched with no problem. I still didn't get why he was making me do this.

"Good, now what are the last few videos that I have released?" he challenged.

That's when it hit me. It had been nearly a month since I had watched his videos. I smiled at him sheepishly and walked over to him, giving him a gentle kiss.

"Uh-uh, not working Alex."

"Last 5 videos. Now" he said.

"Um...um. The girlfriend tag and-uh-and?" I tried.

"Oh my fucking god. You suck, Alex. I haven't even uploaded the tag yet and that was the only video you could name. You're unbelievable"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorryyyyyyy." I said, jumping onto his lap and kissing him in hopes of a distraction. Ethan looked taken aback from surprise for a second, which was understandable considering the fact that I almost NEVER initiated physical contact. It was a fairly decent attempt at distracting him and I was also weirdly horny.

"Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. As, exciting as it is to see my innocent little Alex take initiation, that's so not going to work, sweetheart."

"Stop, Ethan. You're making me feel bad." I whined.

"Oh darling, I want you to feel bad. You've watched almost everyone except me."

"Well, that's exactly what I meant by stay at home and binge-watch?" I tried.

Ethan just looked at me with disappointment.

"I hate you." He muttered.

"Aww, I love you too." I said, pulling him into another kiss, which was so uncharacteristic of me.

"Alex? I'm not complaining. But what has gotten into you?" he asked, his voice sounding mildly concerned.

"I don't know." I replied and I honestly didn't. All my frustrations seemed to be pouring out into our making out.