Part - 1

This one is completly different story, Hope you guys like it.

Story continue from contract marriage, (In this shayam says arnav khushi try to seduce him, want’s to marry him after knowing he is already married and he says for this he is not ready because he love ranisaibha and Arnav believe this 2 timid person.)  propose khushi contract marriage and marry her.

2marrow is the last day of contract marriage.

Khushi sitting poolside thinking about her contact marriage, true face of people in this six months she suffered a lot physically, mentally in every way, no one was there for her to ask how is she? No one talk’s to her, they are not ready to forgive her but they talk to their chote, how can they not talk to him ofcourse they will because he is their chote , who am i to them when my own adopted family is not ready to talk to me, for whom i did my so called sis she is not ready to talk forget about talking no one was ready to see my face.

She is not elder bahu of this house, she is servant of this house her daily routine to get up early morning to do house hold work, preparing bf, lunch , dinner everything.

At night have to bear the beatings of their chote, without any reason he beats and rape her.

After listening to her screams also no one come’s to save her.

And now last week she got to know that she is pregnant.

She thought after contract marriage finish she leave the house but now she want’s to give a chance to this marriage because of this child deserve both father and mother and she don’t have any right to snatch her right’s. This is the reason she wants to give a chance to this marriage. She know how does it feel to live like orphan she never ever want to give that life to their child.

Some where corner of her heart she have a hope arnav give chance to their relationship atleast for his baby.

So she decided to inform arnav about her pregnancy.

By taking the decision she goes to sleep.

But she don’t know what is waiting for her.