part - 8

Arnav Room

Priest and Arnav look at each other, one with remorse, guilty, nervous, pain in his eyes and other person with calm.

Priest while looking at Arnav spread a small mat down and sit.

Priest : come here have a seat, so much is there to talk, I don’t think so by end of our discussion u would not able to stand properly, so it would be better if you sit and ask the questions, which are running in you.

By listening to this Arnav slowly goes and sit down opposite to priest.

Priest: how are you feeling, after destroying an innocent soul?

Arnav : feeling like to die, infract I want to die but before that once, only once I want to see her ask her forgiveness, want to beg her.  If I say this, it would be very selfish, but this is the truth one chance I want only one chance so that I can redeem to her throughout my life. I know after whatever I did, it’s a sin where to forgive it’s next to impossible saying all this Arnav take a deep sigh close his eyes where one by one tear come out from his eyes.

Priest: all the time he is just looking at Arnav eyes, he can feel him what he is going through, and also feel the innocent soul pain bared in this room. Comparing this person redemption is nothing in front of her pain, what she gone through.

Priest: getting up goes to poolside ask the question to Arnav. What do you think? While sleeping here, shouting her name, your redemption, you remembering her will bring her back to you Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada with sharp voice.

Arnav eyes are widened shock is visible in his eyes the way priest asked the questions that to taking his name. As of he remember no one mentioned his name after priest entered the rm. Forget about  name anybody could guess because he is ASR. Main important thing, how would he know about his sleepless nights, nightmare every night he get, nobody knows all those except him?

Then how

????????????????????????

Priest turn and see the Arnav he can see in his face so many questions are running in his mind he can through his face so calmly say

Priest: what happen? Thinking how would I know all these then let me tell you Mr. I can see the past, present, future. By seeing person face i can say what going in his/her mind and what type of person he/she is. 

Now by seeing your face i can what type of person was, you are, you will be.

And now

What you are going through is nothing comparing to that innocent soul you and your family done to her saying this goes to poolside garden.

Do you know y you get nightmare?

Because you killed innocent girl soul so mercilessly

Do you know y u hear her screams?

Because you snatched her soul forcibly not only in this room I can hear her screams in this entire mansion. Every day and night she went through hell because of you and your family members.

Every member of your family heard her screams when you beat her like as if she was not human, yet no one was there for her or came to rescue,

Jo b ho aaj jo b kuch ho raha hai iss ghar mein, woh sab app logo ka paap ka nathiza saying this turn and see the Arnav who crying like hell while listening all this imagining her what she went through but what is the use now nothing.