part - 6

Part 6

Nani went to priest (Raghavendra swami) ask him to visit her house.

Raghavendra swami: A famous priest, calm person talks very less, observe more. By seeing people face he can say what type of persons they are. Knows everything (past, present, future)

Priest once see her face with seriousness close his eyes after few minutes taking sigh open his eyes and tell her.

Coming Sunday I will come to your house tell her in strong voice?

Nani turn to go again priest call her and say, every member of your family should present when I visit remember everyone don't forget go by saying this priest again close his eyes.

Nani while going get confuse y he asked to stay every person, by thinking all these she goes to rm.

At Night

Everyone is having their dinner except Arnav.

Nani inform about priest ask them not to keep any work on Sunday, Tomorrow morning I will inform chote by saying this she retire to her room

One by one leave to their rooms

Midnight

Arnav enter the house , starts going to his room by listening to the door sound , hp get up and

See arnav going hurriedly go to him and ask.

Hp : sir food

Arnav : nod his head to no leave to his room.

After entering the room close the door lean to it close his eyes.

After few minutes open his eyes, sees the bed where he cursed the innocent soul badly.

Alone tear escape from his eyes wipes it and goes to washroom to change to night suit.

Comes out after changing directly goes to poolside to sleep their where khushi used to sleep, just lie-down there neither without anything under him bed nor blanket. Starts watching starts, whenever he sleep on his bed nightmare haunts him , every night he here her screams pleading him to leave her, begging him to not beat her thinking all this Arnav cry loud shout loudly sorry sorry khushi please forgive me i know i don't deserve you nor your forgiveness even my maa wont forgive me. After whatever I did to you.

I really loved you khushi, but not as much I loved di. I wish only one thing if only once I get chance to see you, meet you I want to tell you everything which buried in me from years. Earlier I never used to believe god but now I believe and have only one wish to meet you ask forgiveness from you apart from this I don't want anything from this life nothing money, status nor family members anything. By thinking all these drift in to sleep.

Morining

All are having breakfast, Arnav silently having his breakfast nani inform him about priest and ask him to present.

Arnav : I m not interested in all these nani so spare me.

Nani : no priest said everyone should present it's important so keep ur self free on coming Sunday, I don't want to listen anything u have to be their that's all by saying this nani leave to her room.

Arnav : just sigh and leave to office.

One by one leave the table to resume their works.

Sunday

Raizada Mansion

Every member waiting for priest wants to listen, want to see what priest going to say including Arnav an unknown feeling rising in him like unknown fear like he is going to listen something. He's unable to voice out; he does not understand what's going on with him. He came out from his thoughts hearing the door bell.

Hearing door bell all get alert an unknown fear raised in all. What's priest going to say all r in dilemma?

Nani herself goes to open the door, welcome the priest.

Once priest step in. He hears some unknown voice, slowly comes in sees the family members.

By seeing priest eyes every member of the family gets fear.

Again priest here an unknown voice saying something; so slowly priest closes the eyes to see whose voice is that? What happened in this house?