Part 10

Pre-cap

Slowly Arnav get up and leave from there, where all are there.

Every raizada member stands in line

Priest after praying idol and chat some mantras and get up while taking some holy water in copper glass goes near to all where they are standing.

*************************************************************************

Part - 10

Seeing him coming every one stand straight side by side

Nani, Anjali, Payla, Akash, Mama, Mami, Arnav

First one is the nani priest while giving holy water says to her with very calm voice, your elder one in this house, aur kitne sal rahenge aap iss duniya mein, ha you don't have any regret for what you done in past, to that innocent soul, your are asking for heir, that you didn't had thought you're not only throwing her, with her you thrown innocent soul which was there in her womb that time, now you're asking for heir, which you don't deserve to be grand grand mother, you're asking to keep your grand daughter to keep safe and happy, then what about her who's life crushed by your granddaughter.

Time will definitely show you what stored for you, truth will definitely come out, and also true faces of the people, for sure that time how much you might pray and regret nothing going to save neither you nor your granddaughter for whom you're praying, while saying leave from there to give the holy water to next person, none other than Nani pyaari si betiya Anjali betiya.

Nani who, listened everything stunned so much, her eyes are opened like socket, the way priest said felt like he was not saying with words, in fact he was slapping with his words, in all these she was worrying, what would happen in future? What truth he was saying? Questions are running so many in her mind, but answers are none. While thinking all these she feel like her head will blast by all these, so much die lama, so many unanswered questions? She can't even ask the priest what future, and truth talking about, she knew nothing going to come from priest, she catch her head by all these, now she don't want to think anything now otherwise her head will blast for sure, take a sigh no nothing will happen to me or Anjali, I will make sure of it, she calm herself.

Priest to Anjali

One day or the other truth has to come out, and definitely it will come out for sure, how much you may try to hide or act like innocent one suffered so much, then you're wrong truth will definitely come out, when that comes out, whatever you have everything will destroy, in front of your own eyes, and you can't do anything, for whom you kept this secret of yours in dark, and crushed innocent soul life, never going to be your side, pray and wish how much you want to nothing going to change, because your countdown begin, and this time you can't escape from it, try how much you want, saying priest move to the next person.

Anjali, after listening the priest she get shock, how he got to know about the truth, no one knows about that truth then, how is it possible to come out, no my truth will never come out and I will make sure of it. No one will get to know about the truth, which I buried from years within myself, especially chote shouldn't know about the truth, remaining all I can manage by innocent, and crying everyone will believe me. Ha that's it nothing will happen thinking all these she calm herself.

Priest move to next person that is Payal, but here priest didn't even glanced at her nor give the holy water to payal, move from there, by seeing this Payal get hurts, and everyone get confuse.

Without saying any word priest move to Mama and Akash, give the holy water say to both of them.

Priest to Mama and Akash

How much you both may regret or feel guilty nothing going to change the past, or the pain of the innocent soul, in past you both didn't stand for the right, both kept watching when all are destroying and crushing the innocent soul, you both didn't even opened your mouth to speak, for now leave for the time, in future when time comes that time stand for the right, speack up for the truth don't hesitate and that time don't repeat the past what you both did, saying so priest move to the next person that is Mami.

Mama and Akash after listening to the priest kept quiet, because they feel whatever happening it's there punishment, but they both didn't understood what priest said about the time and future,

Here payal still thinking y priest not gave her water.......

There Priest to Mami

After throwing a pregnant lady who was innocent, pure soul, you're asking for heir that to only because you want to show the society that you have a grandchild, and for money, so that whatever is there property business everything, will go to your grandchild, you thought if you get a grandchild, who will become heir to this house, property and businesses, but you never know the future, what stored for you? Saying priest move to Arnav

All the time Payal eyesare following the priest, only one question running in her mind.

Why?

Why?

Why?

*************************************************************************

so guys here is the chapter, hope you all like it, only one chapter left, to khushi entry.

So what do you guys think.

what priest going tosay to Arnav?

Y priest didn't even glance at payal?

Y priest didn't give holy water to Payal?