Part - 4

Part - 4

Wait wait i know for what ur waiting ?

Goes back to his room bring bunch of notes bundles throw at her face for this ur waiting take this money the services ur provided for me at nights and here take this one throw some more throw at her for food u cooked for us now get lost.

Khushi she can't understand the people whom she loved and sacrificed everything bared everything are this much disgusting. Every part of her body get pains her heart bleeding, by listening to all these accusations , no khushi no enough is enough why r u getting pain for these bloddy disgusting people betrayal, u didn't do anything wrong then y , for you or to ur baby no need of anyone.

You only enough to your baby be strong khushi be strong by thinking to herself take a determine decision in her heart wipe her tears , look everbody with firm determine eyes sigh the papers, takes the money which thrown at her all think's she is going to take the money.

Na khushi throws the money up in the air, every bundle of money split, and start's falling down.

With firm and loud strong voice, say to ever one.

Yaha har ek insaan ne jo jo kaha , kiya mera saath yeh kabhi nai bulungi zindagi mein.

( Every member of here , whatever you guys did to me i m never gonna forget in my life)

Aaj se balki abi isi pal se iss ghar se khushi wapas ja rahi hai, zindagi mein kabhi iss ghar mein , khushi nai ayegi,

(From this moment they won't be any khushi here in this house, neither in your lifes.)

Yeh khushi ka wada hai , iss ghar se aur iss ghar k har insaan se.

By listening all this no one know's jo khushi woh kaherahi hai woh kya hai waqt h batayega sab ko.

Arnav gets angry by listening to all this catch her elbow drags her to door , throw her from there house, life. Close the door.

Outside the door.

Khushi going to fall catch her stomach to protect her baby, some one catch her before she fall and hurt herself or baby.

************************************************************************

Next Update would be leap.