Part - 2

AR OFFICE

Arnav lean back on his seat think at last by 2marrow morning i will throw her out of our life.

Take a firm decision to throw the gold digger out of their’s life.

Take his laptop bag and car keys to go home.

After reaching home directly goes to his room see her sleeping pool side think to himself 2morrow morning everything will be all right i will make sure of it. You will never get chance to ruin my di life   ( if only he know actually she is saving his di life, not only di everyone happiness she is suffering). Goes to sleep

Next day RM

All are sitting in living room (Except NK her true friend) after bf  2day is Sunday all r at home no office everyone chatting suddenly hear the door bell nani ask hp to open the door, hp goes to open the door, see the gupta’s are standing their by seeing them all are confuse y they came that to morning so nani ask them.

Nani : aree madhumathi ji garimaji aap donno yaha sab tik hai na

Madhumathi ji : hai re nandhkis**** Namaste aa woh darasal arnav bitawa ne bulaya humein.

Nani : achaaa tike please have a seat.

Nani : hp go and call chote

Arnav room

Khushi : Arnavji i want to tell you something it is very important.

Arnav : sure even i want to say interrept by hp who inform about gupta’s

Listening this khushi get confuse why they came morning

Arnav : cool challo fir what ever u want to say niche chalke baat karte by saying this drag her out of room.

Living room

Everyone see’s arnav their chote dragging khushi down

After reaching the hall leave khushi hand throw paper’s at her face

Khushi see the paper confuse and ask arnav

Khushi : Arnavji what is this ?

Arnav : ohhh you don’t know what is that , fine let me say not only you everyone over here

Those papers are out contract marriage papers according to that paper’s 2day is the last day of our contract marriage.

And here sigh this paper’s also oh before you  ask let me tell you they r divorce papers sigh them i already did the signature on that paper’s now you do the signature and get lost from our life’s you bloddy gold digger.

Every one are in living room are just shock by listenting to this , every one come out of their thought’s first one is nani so she ask him.

Nani : what is this chote ? yeh sab kya hai ? contract marriage , divorce .

Anjali : ah chote what is all this ?

Arnav : yes nani and di you don’t know any thing about this character less girl by saying this tell’s every thing what happen before payal akash marriage and also what shayam told.

By listening all this every one get shock, angry but one person their by listening all these her heart broken in to pieces. Come’s out from her thought’s by pain on her cheek only to see anjali who is looking at her very angry and slap’s one more time and say.