Part 11

ok guys thanq for your comments for each and everyone sincerely thank you so much guys, and also for waiting for update patiently .

if any spelling mistake, or anything sorry because i didn't re checked anything directly posting with out rechecking because of low battery of my lappy

i don't want to delay the update so posting it without rechecking.

Once again

Thank you All

*********************************************************************************

here you go hope you guys will enjoy

Pre – Cap

There Priest to Mami

After throwing a pregnant lady who was innocent, pure soul, you're asking for heir that to only because you want to show the society that you have a grandchild, and for money, so that whatever is there property business everything, will go to your grandchild, you thought if you get a grandchild, who will become heir to this house, property and businesses, but you never know the future, what stored for you? Saying priest move to Arnav

All the time Payal eyes are following the priest, only one question running in her mind.

**********************************************************************

Part – 11

Priest to Arnav

While giving holy water say to him, your sins are unforgivable, even you know that how much u may beg or repent nothing going to change, how much u may redeem, your sins are unforgivable.

How can you even ask for a chance after breaking every piece of that innocent heart?

You didn't left any stone to break her physically or emotionally, including your family didn't even stopped you while hurting her, In this house not even one person thought about her while throwing out, how would she live in this cruel world, that to when she is carrying another soul in her womb, that to your blood, you not only did sin to that innocent soul, more than her u did a very big sin to your blood, your baby which was in her womb that time, that is very unforgettable, nor unforgivable.

while saying all this automatically priest eyes get moist, and who is listening all these not only his eyes are moist, his heart is bleeding, taking sigh priest say to him, what is the use of crying or begging like I said before nothing going to change, nor your fate either your family.

All i can say for now

Ready to face the circumstances, situations which are going to turn your life up and down, and also be ready to face the truth, which shakes you completely, and most important be alert and watch out your surrounding's and people around you, you don't know when and what will happen.

And ha remember definitely a day comes that time only listen to your heart and take the decision, if you miss that, then nobody can do anything nor help you.

After saying these entire priest go back to the idol, keep the holy water there, take his bag again come back to them and say whatever I said to everyone remember all those because, whatever going to happen with you all nobody can save you, not even god

Listening all this few are in fear, few in confusion, one in dilemma, among all these one person effected the most by listening to priest words , still priest words are ringing in his ears, how can you? How can you? How can you?