01

My name is Kim Y/N and my Brother is none other than the most handsome guy in BTS, Kim SeokJin. Yes the world most popular Kpop boy group,BTS. Oh and my friends, BlackPink there are also idols. Lisa have a crush on my brother, Rosé have a crush on Jungkook, Jisoo unnie have a crush on Jimin oppa and Jennie unnie have a crush on Suga oppa. Oh before I forgot let get started with the story.

Five years ago
Me and the girls was in the pub to celebrate Jisoo's 18 birthday ( I don't know how old is allow to be allowed to enter a pub) so does my brother but he there to celebrate their debut.
After a few drink
Im was walking to the toilet but I accidentally bumped into him. He suddenly pull me out of the pub and brought me to a hotel, he kissed me and took off my clothes.( you know what is next 😏)
Next morning
What have happened yesterday night? OMG I HAVE SLEPT WITH MY BROTHER BANDMATE!? OMFG SOMEONE PLS SAVE ME! After all the mentally screaming I picked up all my clothes, get dressed and get out of the room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------Hi people!
You guys can go and check out my other book called «arranged marriage with Park Jimin»
And if you guys are wondering what she is wearing the dress will be at the top.