05

Y/N pov
I wish that Minah would be safe before they announce it I dint want to have any bad comments about Minah. Tomorrow i need to follow the boy back to Seoul, I know that was fast but the boys only have three days off.
Skip time
Now we in Seoul we all now at Big Hit Entertainment waiting for Mr Bang to arrive. "I see that Seok Jin your sister is here." "Nae, Bang PD-nim." "So what the matter that all of you are here?" " We are all to tell you about Taehyung and Y/N. They have a child who is now five years old." "Oh you mean Minah??" "Nae PD-nim how you know about it??" "Why don't you ask your sister Seok Jin." "Y/N you mind explain everything?" "Okay. Five years ago Mr Bang call me once to come to the office he told me that he want me to be a make-up artist for you guys but I decline it and told him that I pregnant with Minah. He ask me who make me pregnant such a young age' I told him that it was Taehyung's child and I told Mr Bang not to tell anyone not even my brother." "So Y/N are you ready to tell the ARMY about it?" " I think I'm ready Mr Bang." "Okay now that Y/N have made her mind you guys can go back to the dorm. Y/N, you and Minah stay at their dorm for a while I know you have a house but is it okay to stay in their dorm?" " Nae I don't mind." " I will see you guys tomorrow here in the morning."
Taehyng POV
I don't understand five years ago Y/N come to the company before and PD-nim knows about it i just don't understand.
Y/N POV
I need to clear thing up to Taehyung look like he going to ask more question. "Tae just ask what you need to ask." "Five years ago you came to the company to look for PD-nim but you never saw us?" "I did. I just look at you praticing 'No More Dream' then I left." "When you left who left with you?" "No one. I left by myself but Black pink knows about it. They help me with everything even during the labour they are with me." "Oh Okay." after the talk we reach their dorm. I enter the dorm and greeted by a puppy "That is my dog his name is Yeontan." "Mummy can play with the dog?" " Of course you can baby." Minah hold Yeontan ran off and play with him "Y/N you cant take my room I can sleep in the sofa." "Okay oppa thanks if you need to shower my room have a bathroom." "Okay thanks oppa." "Minah. Come here." "Yes Mummy?" "It time for you to shower." "But mummy can Yeontan come with to shower?" "No baby once you done showering you can play with Yeontan, okay?" "Okay mummy" After done showering her, I go and get my clothes and enter the bathroom to shower. I went out of the bathroom to find Minah playing with Yeontan. "Hey baby time to sleep tomorrow you can play with him ." "Okay mummy."