07(ending)

Next morning
I woke up and went to the living and see that the boys are not at there. Suddenly the bell rings, i wen to open the door I saw my friend, f/n. "Y/n, go and change we are going out."
Skip time
After changing i went out of my room and follow f/n to god know where. "Y/n we are reaching soon but before we reach can you wear this eye mask?" "Okay but where are we going again." "Somewhere."
When we reach,I heard the door bell ring as we enter to the place and it has roses smell. "Y/n there a sit in front of you even though you cannot see it i will guide you there." As i sit down f/n took off the eye mask and told not to open my eyes as someone told her not to let look at anything when we reach the destination. I feel that someone suddenly touch my face "now we are applying some makeup on your face." As they were doing my makeup i was thinking where am i. When they are done with my makeup they told to closes my eye and brought me to somewhere that i dont know. "Miss y/n we are taking off you clothes and change it to a dress for you before you could open your eyes." "Okay but may i know where am i." "Sorry miss we were told not to tell you anything." "Oh okay thanks" as they change my clothes i feel that it was a wedding dress. After change the dress finally i can open me eye, when i open my eye i saw a beautiful lady standing in front of me. Is that me? "Excuse me why am i wearing this?" "Y/n let go i need to bring you to the church." "For what f/n?" "Your wedding of course."
At the church
Now i am standing in front of the door my father was right beside me "y/n, now you are old enough to start your own family." Before i could talk the door open and now it my turn to shine. When I reach to the front my dad hold my hand and Taehyung's hand before letting it go.
Skip time
"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the the bride." As the event comes to the end we went home with Herin. The end
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUST KIDDING just continue to scroll down

After 2years
Herin now attend school. Taehyung is busy with his new drama. And now I am pregnant again and this time i wish it a boy. BTS now is busy with their own stuff. Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa have now become famous producers. Hoseok oppa,Jimin oppa and Jungkook open a dance school and many parents send their kids there to learn dance with them and seokjin oppa is now helping his brother with the restaurant,the restaurant now have brunch and now is in many countries.

The end