03

It been a long time I have been to my mom's house

Finally, after 1 hour of drive from seoul to Gwacheon

Finally, after 1 hour of drive from seoul to Gwacheon. Minah just open the car door and ran out just to find her grandma as I was unlaoding all the stuff I notice there is two black van parked next to my mom car. You might be wandering where is Minah? Surprisingly, she open a god damn door by herself. After unloading the bags from the car I went in the house without knowing who was in the living and went to my old room to put the bags down. After putting the bags down, I went down to find my baby but the people in the living was my brother and his bandmates. Wow I did not expect him to came home so early i thought he will arrive at night. "Hi bro." "Hey sis. Who is that kid that run in the house and shouting for mom?" "MUMMY!! Can we go to the park grandma is not here and who are they,Mummy?" " WHAT! MUMMY? YOUNG LADY YOU EXPLAINING TO DO!" "Okay chill but I dont want to let them know who she is." "No we are not going anywhere you are going to explain it here!" "Okay. Five years ago, Blackpink and I was at the pub the same pub that you guys go to celebrate your debut. After a few drink I get dizzy and wanted to go home then at there I met Taehyung. He was drunk too after that he drag me to a hotel and you know what happen. The next morning I woke up, I saw Taehyung and I naked in the bed and I got scared so before he woke up I wear all my clothes and dash out of the hotel. After a few weeks, I was pregnant with Minah so I told no one anything until mom came over to my place and saw the pregnancy test on the table." " Wait you mean Kim Taehyung?! V?!" "Sadly, yes." "So you saying that the child is mine." "Yes Taehyung. I can't afford to abort her look at her she so cute, kind and sweet."
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi people i wont update any chapters maybe til June cuz I need to study for my exam.