06

Next day
We are now at BIG HIT Entertainment as expected there is lots of fans waiting but BTS is still at the dorm, Minah and I left early because I don't want to wake the boys. As I walking towards to the door I heard lots of people talking about Minah. " The little girl look like Taehyung ." "Yea."  when I was inside I went to the counter " I'm here to find Bang PD-nim. May I know where is he?" "He is in his office." " Thanks." I went up to his office.
30 mins later
After wait for the boys to cime Taehyung and i are ready to tell ARMY  about Minah. We decided to post a video on twitter as you it can spread like fire.  After we post it on twitter we wait for a few minutes and we saw lots of retweets and comment. We look at the comments some of it is good and some of it is bad but haters gonna hate.
A few days later
ARMYs have accepted about me and Minah and now to say the truth i cant go any where without mask or sunglasses. Everywhere I go i will be recognised by the ARMYs. Now I in the store to buy snack for the guys as I lost to them by play scissors paper stone. In the snack section is like kids in candy section looking at the candy. But I choose my favourite snacks because the boys did not tell me what kind of snacks they want so I decided to buy all my favourite snacks.
At home
I open the door and went to the living room I saw everyone was sleeping. I guess they were too tried from all their schedule. But i saw namjoon haven't sleep yet and decided to talk to him for a while. " Hey namjoon oppa, you still not going to bed?" " Oh Y/N. No not yet, i still need to write the lyrics out for the new album." " Oh i see, why are the boys decided to sleep?" "I heard from Taehyung said that today is his last night being single. I think that the boys plan something with me and yoongi hyung." "Oh I see, I will go to bed now and remember to sleep. Good night namjoon oppa." "Good night y/n."