•Chapter 1•

Ever since the day I received my quirk, my life had become significantly better and also significantly worse.

I was no longer a reject in society and was accepted umong my peers, but at home my father trained me more and more, with harder routines to follow, as I got older. It went almost to the point of what was considered abuse.

I gained new scars everyday from just training, not counting those ones on my back which were there ever since the surgery.

I am 15 years old currently and in my final year of Middle School.

I attend Nabooh Middle School. It is a fairly small public school. Yeah I know what you are thinking, Son of the no.6 pro hero going to a public school? Crazy? I don't think so...

My father sees me as more of a pawn than he sees me as his son.

Sure I have a quirk now, but he still thinks of me as nothing but a disappointment.

Despite all that he still trains me. I have grown up with bitter feelings towards my father, but I am grateful that he hasn't given up on me yet, even though he is doing this more for himself than he is doing it for me.

He wants me to be a hero.

He expects me to get into U.A, even though he could easily get me accepted through recommendations, he wants me to take the entrance exam to prove that I am worthy to get in.

My dreams of becoming a hero have wavered over the years, because of what I have endured.

All of this training, the quirk transfusion, and everything else that has been going on in my life made me question, was this all worth it?

*****

Beep

Beep

Beep

Bee-

I smash the alarm on my desk throwing it across my room.

I have always hated that noise

I sit up rubbing my eyes with a yawn.

It is way too early...

Swinging my legs over the side, I get up off of my bed and head to the bathroom connected to my room.

I lean over the sink and stare at myself in the mirror, my large wings poking out from behind me. I will never get used to this sight.

Washing my face once before I brush my teeth, comb my hair, and do the rest of my morning routine.

Getting dressed in my School uniform, which I specially modified, like most of my clothes to let my wings through, I head downstairs.

My father is nowhere to be seen, which means he left early for work today.

I sigh in relief, usually mornings when he is home are very awkward.

I quickly get some toast and leave the house, locking up before I head off to school.

On the way I come across my only friend Hitoshi Shinsou. He was my first friend in middle school, we stuck together for years, and hopefully be able to stay that way once both of us are accepted to the hero course in the high school of our dreams U.A.