•Chapter 2•

I realised this a long time ago.

That if I ever got a chance to get away from my father and live a normal life, I wouldn't.

Because no matter how badly he treated me, I loved him. Even though I more than often feel frustrated and distasteful towards him, I cared about his opinion, I wanted to make him proud.

It would make me the happiest man alive if he said "I am proud of you son" to me at least once in my life.

It doesn't seem like it now but he was always a caring and compassionate man, as it was my quirkless condition, and the death of his wife and unborn child which turned him bitter over the years.

*****

So I spent the next ten months doing exactly what my father had told me to do.

I trained until I collapsed from exhaustion, I would work harder on improving my skills in both the use of my quirk and my combat skills.

Everyday I would do the same thing, Wake up, eat, go to school, train, repeat.

The cycle was tiring, but it would be worth it, once I got into UA. I wanted to prove to my father that I was capable of becoming a hero.

*****

Soon enough, the day of the entrance exam came around.

I am currently on my way there, wearing my work out clothes. Sure it was cold, but I was fine, I endured more than this in my life.

My wings trailed behind me as I walked avoiding people as I passed them.

Soon enough I reached the large gates of U.A.

It's beautiful...

I couldn't help but gawk at the large building for a few moments before heading more inside.

We all piled into a large auditorium.

My assigned seat was next to some guy with spiky ash blonde hair and red eyes. The guy looked just about ready to murder everyone in this room.

His murderous aura seemed to have doubled when I sat down next to him, especially when my wing accidentally brushed against his arm.

Despite that, I played him little to no mind and watched as the Pro hero, Present Mic walked onto stage.

"WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE!!! EVERYBODY SAY HEY!!!"

The Blonde hero's booming introduction was greeted with silence.

"Well that is cool my examinee listeners!! I am here to present the guidelines of your practical!! ARE YOU READY!?"

Yet again the poor man was left hanging as nobody in the crowd answered yet again.

But let us be honest here, He is trying way too hard...

Meanwhile all of this was going on, some green haired male who sat on the other side of the angry blonde, began to basically fangirl over the pro hero before us.

Well that was until the blonde told him to "shut up", his words not mine, I prefer not to cuss too much, as my father always told me that is was a sign of degradation and indignity.