A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I just wanted to give my poll some time to gather votes before I carried on with the story!

So sadly all good things come to an end, and I am closing the poll down, so no more votes will be tallied.

I have got my results and have made the pick of the top 5 male and top 5 female characters who have gathered up the most votes, there were quite a few ties as well, so I will include those characters as well!

Here are the results:

Male:

1) Shinsou Hitoshi with 23 votes
2) Bakugou Katsuki with 21 votes
3

) Todoroki Shouto with 15 votes
4) Tied between: Kirishima Eijirou, Tamaki Amajiki, Dabi and Shigaraki Tomurawith 10 votes each
5)Tied between: Midoriya Izuku, Monoma Neito and Kaminari Denki with 6 votes each

Female:

1) Kendou Itsuka with 7 votes
2) Yaoyorozu Momo with 4 votes
3) Himiko Toga with 3 votes
4)Tied between: Shiozaki Ibara and Uraraka Ochaco with 2 votes each
5) Hado Nejire with 1 vote

Honourable Mentions:

1)Togata Mirio and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu with 4 votes each, tied in 6th place of the male category!
2)Sero Hanta, Aoyama Yuuga and Mezo Shoji with 1 vote each, tied in the 7th place of the male category!
3) I have had about 5 votes for Aizawa to be a love interest, but I decided to give them a strong platonic relationship, because I don't exactly support the idea of teacher-student relationships... I am deeply sorry if I disappointed anyone!

Also I am kind of disappointed that the girls didn't get as much votes as the guys, but at least now I know how many fujoshi's there are on this site! I don't blame you though!

I remember somebody in the comments of the previous A/N said something about hoping that our main protagonist isn't straight. Don't worry my Oc is Bisexual, thus there being male and female preferences!

And the next chapter should be released soon, within the duration of the next few days!