•Chapter 4•

"1-A... 1-A...1-Oh here it is..."

I stop in front of a large door which is apparently the door of my new homeroom for the rest of the year.

Nerve-wracking, but oddly exciting... huh.

I slightly arch my back, as my I flap my wings thrice, still yet to get used to the custom cut U.A uniform, that I have been bestowed.

After I limbered up, I pushed open the large door open and walked inside, I raised my chin, but made sure to avoid unecessary eye contact.

My god this is scarier than I imagined... I have always dreamed of coming here as a child, but now that I am here in this very room, it all seems so surre-

My train of thought was cut off by some yelling going on, on my left. I turn my head and watch that same glasses guy arguing with the murderous blondie I sat next to during the entrance exam.

Guess they are both here? Well this year will be a blast...

I thought not so enthusiastically.

As I walked through the row of desks, I found one with my assigned number on it, which was next to the desk of some guy with bi-coloured hair and eyes with a large scar over his left eye.

He has quite the unique look, but he is rocking it quite well, so who am I to complain?

I took a seat, slightly adjusting my wings to be comfortable as I faced the front, watching the commotion go on for a bit, before glasses got distracted and rushed off to the door to great another student perhaps?

Yes that was definitely it... Oh wait I know him! The broken bones guy, how he got in with no points is beyond me... But I mean that punch was impressive nonetheless.

I didn't bother to get up to go greet him, after all, I am not here to make friends...

Within the next five seconds, a rugged, yet familiar man entered the classroom, the Erasure Hero: Eraserhead. Not only was he Hitoshi's favourite hero and role model, but I met him once briefly when I was around 13 years old when he collaborated on a mission with my father.

I assumed him to be our homeroom teacher immediately, sure he didn't look like much, but I knew that this man was no joke.

At least my father got me familiar with the industry and all of it's professionals before throwing me into the deep waters. As I knew what being a hero entailed, I knew how to do the paper work, I knew all the heroes by name, and met most of them in person, so my popularity would boom quickly as soon as I graduated U.A.

I watched Aizawa-sensei introduce himself and tell everyone to put on our sports uniforms.

I got up and approached my teacher.

"Aizawa-sensei, long time no see" I greeted the man as I bowed down to show respect, with my serious face on.

The turned to me with a bored look on his face, but I could tell he recognised me.

"Not a surprise that you've made it into the hero course... The only surprise is that your pretentious father didn't get you a recommendation"

I nodded, but quickly changed the topic. As you can see Aizawa-sensei isn't too fond of him either, and I didn't want to talk about my father right now.