•Chapter 5•

A/N: I apologise for the extremely late update! I am currently in my last year of highschool and all the work that I get on a daily basis, really takes a toll on my free time. Anyway, enjoy the new chapter!

After some outrage from the rest of my classmates, the tests have finally begun.

The first test was the "50 Meter Dash".

This was the perfect time for me to analyse the quirks of my classmates. Just so see my competition of course.

First up was glasses and a girl with green hair, and a frog-like posture? Engine legs won, obviously, with quite an impressive score at that.

Next up was the round faced brunette, and a guy with a tail. She seemed to just touch her clothes and take off, while tail guy had used his tail to propel himself forward. Tail guy won, jus a bit ahead of the brunette.

Then there was a pink girl and a fabulous looking blonde. The pinkette won because the stomach laser guy had some technical difficulties in the middle of the track.

After that, there was Bakugou (He is the only guy whose name i know at the moment...) against the broccoli boy I saved during the entrance exam. Bakugou propelled himself with explosions from his hands, but what surprised me was that the green haired boy didn't use his quirk at all. Thus Bakugou won.

After that it was my turn. I was up against the spiky redhead I saw earlier. At the starting like, I lowered my stance and spread my wings, ready to burst off the ground as soon as the timer began.

I looked over at my competitor, who gave me a friendly, sharp toothed grin, and a thumbs up. In return, I decided to give him a nod of acknowledgement, because know it or not, I'm terrible with human interaction...

The start signal sounded, with a powerful thrust of my wings, I took off from the ground, I cleared the track with two flaps of my wings, within the allotted time of 3.46 seconds. Not my best time, but it is an improvement from my middle school results.

The red head eventually caught up, but he didn't do to bad. Maybe his quirk just wasn't suited to speed?

"Well done out there man! I'm Kirishima Eijirou by the way"

I turned my attention to the smiling redhead, and said in my fairly monotone voice "I'm (L/N)(Y/N), pleasure to meet you Kirishima".

"Woah! (L/N)?! As in, son of (L/N) Toshiro, The Blade hero!?"

As much as this reaction brought me discomfort, it was a very well expected one, since my father still was a very popular hero.

So I nodded "Yeah, that's me".

Kirishima seemed to brighten up even more, if that is even possible, as he began to ramble on about how "manly" I was...

Honestly I have more important things to focus on right now...

As our one-sided conversation progressed, the rest of our classmates had each done and finished the first test.

The second test was the "Grip Strength"

Personally I couldn't use my quirk for this one, so I'd just have to power through with my natural strength, which luckily for me, was above that of an average male my age.

I mean, I basically work out daily...

I squeezed the handle with all my might. The small machine beeped, and I looked at my score.

83kg

Not bad, definitely an improvement from middle school.

There was some commotion behind me. Turning around I saw some of my classmates crowding an extremely tall guy with eight arms, who apparently got 540kg.