•Chapter 3•

~A Week or so Later~

My father left yesterday for a hero mission in Tokyo, this means that he should be gone for at least two weeks like usual.

I took this time to relax, lying on my bed, with a book in my hand, as I read with a lazy look in my eyes. I was physically, mentally and emotionally drained from everything, so with my father gone I could finally rest, and go out with friends.

Ding Dong

The sound of the doorbell rang throughout the house, stopping me mid-read. With a sigh, closing my book. I stand up and head to go get the door.

I unlock my door, and open it with ease and peek out at the person who dares disturb my alone time.

It was the mailman. I greeted him, and he handed me a letter, then was on his way. A fairly quick exchange.

Perfect for me.

Closing the door behind myself as I re-enter my abode, looking down at the letter in my hand.

It was from U.A and I am very excited to see what score I received... Or if I got in or not for that matter.

Gosh I hope I got accepted, my father would blow a fuse if I didn't...

Going back up into my room, I gently tear open the envelope, but I didn't expect to find a small disc like object inside instead of an actual paper written letter.

I sighed yet again, for the thousandth time today as it would seem, and placed the disc-like contraption onto the flat, wooden surface of my desk.

Immediately the object projected a hologram, with All Might, No.1 Pro Hero.

All Might? I guess the news was being serious about him teaching at U.A?

"Greetings Young (L/N)! I am pleased to say that, with 51 villain points and 25 rescue points, which gives you a total of 76 points, putting you into second place in the entrance exam!"

All Might showed a scoreboard, with your name in second place, with just one point less than, some guy named Bakugou Katsuki.

"You have been accepted into U.A High, class 1-A! I will see you in two weeks! Remember, this is your hero acadamia, Plus Ultra!"

With that the Holographic message came to an end, with the famous catchphrase.

The fact that I got in, and scored a second place immediately put me at ease, as I let out a breath, that I didn't even know I was holding.

I was so excited that I couldn't help myself to just tell somebody. That somebody being my best friend.

Picking up my phone. Yes I have a phone... My dad may be harsh, but he is not that harsh, just as long as I train and follow my schedule.

I clicked on Shinsou's contact and pressed the call button.

I pressed the phone to my ear and waited as the phone rung.

ring
ring
rin-

"Hello?"

The violet haired male's tired voice sounded through the phone.

Oddly just hearing his voice makes me happy.

"Hitoshi, I just got accepted into U.A, and with second place at that"

I heard him huff slightly on the other line.

"Congratulations... I got in as well, just not into the hero course..."