what?¿

"Finally, I can go home." I muttered to myself as I did a few stretches on my wheeled chair. I proceeded to put on my coat and my fluffy white scarf. I made sure I had everything with me before leaving the place.

"Goodbye Mei Hua and good job for the meeting just now." Sir Taeil greeted me as he walked past me. I thanked him and bowed. I rode the escalator down to reach the ground floor.

"HEY! WAIT UP!" I shouted as I spotted a tall and brown haired male among the crowd. The person stopped to look behind.

"Oh hey Lily! Finally time to go home eh?" Johnny said. I just laughed and nodded my head.

"Hey Johnny, hey L-Lily" someone spoke up from my side.

"Oh hey Mark! Happy to go home now?" He just nodded with a bright smile.

I hastily took out my card and place it on the scanning machine. I just shove it into my wallet not wanting to cause a line at the back. As soon as all three of us left the building, we were greeted by the cold but refreshing air.

"Bye Loser!" I waved goodbye to Johnny. He just rolled his eyes as he waved back.
"Bye Mark!" I smiled at the Canadian male. I waved at them one last time and walked  towards the area where the taxis were parked.

After entering the taxi and telling the driver my address, we sped off to my apartment.

~~~~🌸~~~~

Once in my apartment,I changed to my comfy clothes a.k.a sweatpants and a loose shirt. I plopped into my couch as I switched on the TV. I was switching between channels when my tummy started to growl.

"Woah there, pal." I muttered as I got of from the couch and head towards the kitchen.

"There's nothing in here. I ran out of potato chips a few days ago." I checked the cupboards and my refrigerator as well.

"I guess I'll go out for abit." I slipped on a pair of sneakers and a puffy jacket, grabbed my wallet, phone, keys, and also a canvas bag before leaving.

I decided to go to the convenient store instead of the grocery store, it was closer and of course, I was too lazy.

As I entered the small convenient store, I greeted the storekeeper.

I headed straight into the first isle and eyed for the potato chips. I picked up a few and placed them into my canvas bag. I picked up some jam cookies as well.

"Uhm, excuse me, do you have toilet paper?" I heard a male voice in the store. I continued walking deeper into the isle to look for snacks I might want.

"Should be in the second isle at the back, son." The storekeeper replied.

"Oh! I love these." I picked up a packaging which had these long strips of sour candy.

"I'll take one for now." I muttered to myself as I dumped it into my bag. I continued to the end of isle. And there it was.
The glorious,
Cheerios.
But
It
Was
Of
Course
At the top of the highest shelf. Oh my god, this must be a curse.

It was at the top but it wasn't as high like in the grocery store. I tiptoed and stretched my right arm as much as I can.