you're welcome?¿

hello guys!
just in case you guys get confused but,
~~~~🌸~~~~ means time skip

🌸~~~~🌸~~~~🌸 means change of POV

this story is from Mei Hua's POV but if its someone else's, ill write the person name in Italic and underlined :)

Also, I wrote Lily's age as 18 last time, but I figured that was too young hahahahah, so it'll be 20. Winwin's age is 21. ( basically following his real age as of right now )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Is there any progress made with the male model recruiting?" The director of Pink Honey asked as he placed his hands under his chin on the wooden table.

"We did but not significantly, we were only able to recruit a few rookies." Taeyong, the model manager under the company answered back.

"I see, well you three, it's time for you guys to recruit fresh faces. We have to proceed with this project within three months. Let's try out best okay?" Mr. Junmyeon continued.

"Well you three can go first, I need to talk to Taeyong for a moment."

The three model recruiters nodded their heads and politely excused themselves.

"Taeyong, I saw someone earlier on the second floor infront of unit 18. However, I never seen him before."

Taeyong thought hard on who Mr Junmyeon was talking about.

"He was talking to our new makeup artist, Mei Hua was it? Yeah, her name was Mei Hua." As soon as that name came out of his mouth, Taeyong instantly recognised who he was talking about.

"Ah, you mean the really tall and young looking man?"

"Yes, him. I saw him talking to Mei Hua earlier, why?"

"Ah, He came to returned her Entrance Card, she dropped it in front of her apartment."

"Ah I see, could you find more details about him? There's something about him."

"Yes sir, I'll get back to you when I have info on him."

"Okay then, you can go now."

🌸~~~~🌸~~~~🌸

"Whoa, Mei Hua that's really good." I looked behind to see a very surprised Jinsoul. I scratched my head nervously as I look back at what was in-front of me.

"You really think so?" I replied nervously. This was my first work on paper and I wasn't too confident on it.

"Really! Are you sure you're a newbie?" Jinsoul replied as she quirked an eyebrow. I laughed at her nervously and nodded my head.

"Well you'll be ranking up soon enough, Mei."

"Thanks, Jinsoul. And Mei?

"Hmmm, that's my nickname for you!"

"I like it!" We both giggled and continued working.

~~~~🌸~~~~

three weeks later

"The names that I'm calling please meet with Sir Taeil immediately." Johnny spoke as soon as he entered my unit. I waved hello and he did the same.

" Jung Jinsoul." I saw Jinsoul getting off from her chair and stood up. What this was about?

" Kim Jungwoo." Ah, Jungwoo. The unit's precious little ball of sunshine. He reminds me of Snoopy, weird, I know. And he's the same age as me! However, he's makeup skills are no joke! He could whip out a smoky eye in a minute flat !!!