where is it?¿

JUstIn BiEbeR LooKinG gUY POV

"God, I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that." I muttered to myself as I recalled yesterday's events.

"What an idiot." I sighed as I changed from my pyjamas to my workout clothes. I decided to go for a jog at the park nearby. I needed to get familiar with this foreign city, anyways.

I wore my black hoodie and put on my sneakers. I made sure I had my earphones with me and some cash.

Walking pass a few units, I saw Mei Hua's. Just looking at her front door made my heart beat faster. I could feel my cheeks warming up in the cold weather.

"Lucas, get a hold of yourself." I said to myself as I shook my whole body. I was about to walk away but my right foot stepped on something.

"What's this?" I picked up the foreign object on the ground. After inspecting it, it looked like a card entry or some sort.

"Pink Honey? Isn't that the famous clothing brand?" I said confused. Why would this be on the floor? This must be important. I looked for any details on the card, it wrote,
Dong Mei Hua
Makeup Artist
Unit : 18
Issued : 12 February 2018

Mei Hua works as a makeup artist at Pink Honey? Holy crap, that's so cool! I'm still here jobless.....

Wait, wait a minute, did she drop her card? Doesn't she need this to enter the building or something?!

What if she's looking for this right now and is panicking at this very moment?!

Well, screw jogging at the park, we're heading to Pink Honey!

With that, I ran as fast as the wind ( which is impossible but nonetheless ) out from the apartment building and headed straight to the taxi area.

"Where to sir?" The taxi driver asked as soon as I entered.

"You know Pink Honey?" I asked the taxi driver. He nodded his head repeatedly.

"The famous clothing brand right?" He replied.

"Yes, I need to go to their headquarters." He nodded as he changed the gear from neutral to drive and released the handbrake.

"Mei Hua, I'm coming for you." I whispered to myself as the car starts to move and speed off into the busy streets of New York City.

~~~~🌸~~~~

As soon as we reached outside the building, I paid the taxi driver and ran towards the entrance.

"Crap, do I just enter and ask where's Mei Hua?" I muttered to myself as I stood in front of the revolving glass door.

"Well, I'll just go with the flow." I went through the revolving door and was amazed by the enterior of the building.

"Woah, this place looks so cool !" I said to myself which end up a bit too loud. Some people were looking at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I bowed my head slightly.

Infront of me was multiple card scanning machines and beside was an information counter. I walked over to the counter nervously and cautiously.