Chapter 1

(Italics are only used to describe the characters thoughts)

"Mmmmm. That bacon looks delicious." Twilight said.

Sunset shakes her head and continues on making breakfast.

"Which bacon exactly honey?" Sunset asked.

"Both."

Twilight pulled Sunset over to her and then to the living room. She hugged her and spun around her around the living room.
Giggling sparked in the room. Sunset stopped spinning and threw her to the couch.

She got on top of Twilight without laying down on her.

"Your too cute." Twiligth said.

"Your pretty." Sunset said.

Sunset kissed Twilight. Twilight blushed and wrapped her arms around Sunset head and the ritual of love commenced.

"I gotta go back and make breakfast babe." Sunset said, trying to break free.

"Why? It's not like I live here. I'm not even your wife."

It was true. The apartment room was completely her own and Twilight didn't live there. She always visited on weekends though and that was enough to make Sunset happy.

"True but your still my baby." Sunset leaned in for one more kiss before heading off to the kitchen.

Twilight sighed and turned on the T.V. All she found was Hulu and Netflix.

"Hey! Any shows to watch?"

"There's that show called Little Witch Academia in Netflix. It's basically Harry Potter but anime version." Sunset said.

Twilight put on Netflix, searched the show and watch it.

"The theme song is really awesome!" Twilight yelled.

"You know what else is awesome?" Sunset said.

"What is?"

Sunset put the bacon she was making on a plate. Alongside was the scrambled eggs and toast. She even added a little Salvadoran cream she got from Rarity.

Sunset walked up to Twilight and gave her food.

"Looks yummy but not as yummy as my girl." Twilight kissed her on the cheek.

Sunset put all the dishes away, grabbed an apple and sat down with Twilight.

"Wanna snuggle." Sunset said.

"Hell yeah!"

Sunset and Twilight snuggled the morning away, watching quality T.V.

1 hour later:

Flashes of the t.v appear in front of their faces. They snuggled for an hour already and nothing stopped them to do it some more.

"Hey Sunset." Twilight said.

"Yes babe."

Twilight purple skin went cherry red and she started to twirl her hair.

"Do you ever want to go back Equestria?"

Sunset gasps. She smile afterwards though.

"Sometimes. I got you to keep me here. Why do you ask?"

"I guess the bacon you've made me was horrible and made me feel dumb ." Twilight laughed weakly and looked the other way.

Sunset hugged her again and pulled her to her side of the couch.

"Stop it-" Sunset gave her a huge kiss on the lip.

Sunset smiled like a flirty girl.

"Stop what. You know you love it."

"I guess I do."

Twilight kissed back and so does Sunset. Sunset kept on making out with her as she turned off the T.V.

Sunset was burning and so was Twilight.

"Wanna do it now babe." Sunset said.

"No Sunset. I must not break the promise I've made to my mother long ago." Twilight said. She was acing like a soap opera actor on purpose.

"Your so corny." Sunset said.

"Shut up and come here." Twilight said.

While they were enjoying each other (in kissing way)
Sunset phone was vibrating.  The two didn't notice the notification.  The phone turned on itself only to reveal an unknown number.

The contact then left a texting message for Sunset to read.

You took my life away from me...

A/N:
Didn't expect this did you! Turns out I wanted to make a sequel. It literally came out of nowhere. Vote for pupusas- Salvadoran cuisine- and comment for your thoughts about the story!

Bye!