Chapter 2

"Oh my gosh! You are a god at kissing." Sunset said.

"Well I wouldn't say I'm a god, more like a princess." Twilight replied.

Sunset pushes her out the couch. She lands on the floor and started to laugh.

"Why are you so pushy- Ha ha ha ha"

Sunset shook her head and stood up, towering over Twilight.

"Twilight Sparkle is never coming back." Sunset said.

A sad look appeared on Sunset face. It was true though. The princess hadn't visited them in a long time. Sunset wanted a reply from her but she never did.

Twilight sighed and stood up. She hugged Sunset and kissed her cheek.

"Crap, your always depressed about that girl. She visited when Adagio attacked."

"Only because she needed to."

Twilight sighed loudly and walked away from Sunset. She picked up her phone and started to play on a random game.

Sunset had her sad moments. Some easy to solve, others, not so much. All of those moments eventually went away, thanks to Twilight and her friends.

Sunset ignored her and got on her phone. The depressed look she had turned...confused.

"You took my life away from me?" Sunset said aloud.

Twilight turned off her phone. She looked confused too and looked over Sunset phone. Both of them had a weird look on their faces.

"Do you know this person?"

"N-no, I-I don't." Sunset voice was shaky. Even her hands were shaking.

She looked more nervous than when she talked to Twilight on the top of the barn.

"Babe!" Twilight yelled.

Sunset shook her whole body and looked over Twilight's side of the couch.

"Don't worry about this person. It's probably some stupid prank.", Twilight snapped her fingers, "It could be Pinkie Pie, she has that new IPhone."

Sunset still looked nervous but chuckled under that feeling.

"Yeah your right. It's kinda messed up to text me like that."

Sunset turned her phone again to go through the message. It wasn't weird to get messages from random numbers but to get messages like this.

Pinkie couldn't text me this message. Her phone comes in tomorrow...

Twilight kissed her cheek again.

"Wanna go and meet up with Rainbow dash and Applejack. You know, double-date." Twilight said.

Sunset nodded her head. She kept the nervous look on her face.

"You know what," Twilight grabbed her phone and placed it under the couch cushions, "Leave this here. No more phone here."

Twilight pulled Sunset arm and ran to the front door. Sunset glances over her phone one more time before getting out the room. (Twilight locked the door)

Why am worrying so damn much?! It's just a number, just a number...

"Okay I know your worried but your acting like your in a soap opera." Twilight said.

"Maria. Mi amor por ti es precioso." Sunset replied.

"What?"

"Spanish dum-dum." Sunset feelings lit up a bit after saying that.