Chapter 5

Ever had that feeling were everything was out of place? Well Sunset had the exact same feeling.

"What?" Sunset mumbled to herself.

There, body and all, princess Twilight Sparkle. Her face showed no friendliness. Intensity filled he face.

Sunset almost made it out of the room but Twilight close the door with her magic. Now Sunset, Shining, and Earth-Twilight, were trapped.

"I-Is she-" (Earth Twilight)

"Yes," Sunset said, "She's the princess."

Twilight Sparkle smile wasn't welcoming to them. It looked friendly and suspicious, which kept Sunset on high alert. Shining Armor was still laying on the ground.

"How are you doing Sunset? It's been so long." Twilight said, waving her hand.

"How am I doing?! What did you do to Shining Armor!" Sunset yelled.

Twilight giggled a bit but Sunset wasn't having it. Her face red, her fiat clinched, now everything was intense.
Earth-Twilight stood up alongside Shining.

"Wow. The both of you- Oh no!" (Shining)

Shining was shoved to the floor. Sunset shoved him and Twilight stood and watched.

Sunset stomps rattled the whole house. Twilight kept her smug smile, almost mocking Sunset. Sunset, now inches from Twilight face, grabbed a hold of her shirt and slammed her to the wall.

She kept smiling.

"Stop with the damn smile! Now answer my question!"

Twilight didn't stop. Her smile just got a whole wider.

"Do you think I would have hurt him for no reason?" Twilight said.

Sunset didn't know how to respond. Her anger quickly faded into confusion and her eyesight faced Shining.

Twilight (earth) walked towards Sunset direction. Shining Armor got up, with a weird smile on his face.

"What's wrong Twiley?" Shining asked, with the smile kept in place.

Earth-Twilight extends her arm and aims at Shining.

"What's going on?!" Sunset said aloud.

"You'll see."

Shining smile faded. What replaced it: the horrifying sound of psychotic laughter.

"Oh well," he said, "You guys are too suspicious to fool."

Shining kept laughing at them as he allowed some green form of magic appear his hand. Sunset and the other Twilight's were highly guarded.

"Die." Shining said.

He threw a green fireball at Earth-Twilight first. She is pushed by Sunset and both roll on the ground. Princess Twilight stops the fireball mid air with a wave of her hand.

"My turn," she said, "Flaming counter!"

She flung the fireball to Shining. He tries to dodge it but the ball followed him wherever he went. He weaved, jumped, even backflip but the ball wouldn't go away.

"Dammit Twilight!" Shining yells over another back flip.

Princess Twilight then teleported to Shining in lighting fast speed. As Shining was done with another jump, Twilight appeared with a flaming punch.

The punch landed and Shining was down.

"Oh my." Earth-Twi said.

Sunset and Earth-Twi stood up from the ground. They were amazed and scared at the same time. Earth-Twi ran to get her brother. Sunset was trying to figure out on what was going on.

Princess Twilight stopped Earth-Twi before she could get any closer.

"Why is he acting like this?! Did you-"
Earth-Twi gasps. Her brother mouth was open and a small green mist flew out of it.

She stepped back to Sunset, shocked of what she saw. Princess Twilight knew what Earth-Twi had seen.

"Sorry you had to see that." The princess said.

Shining Armor smile came back. He stared at Earth-Twilight one more time with a devious look. Earth-Twilight buried her head on Sunset shoulder, hiding her tears.

Sunset didn't move or spoke. She stood there, waiting for Princess Twilight to do something.

Princess Twilight brought out a long stick with orbs at ends of the stick. She chanted a spell.

"Celestia, Luna, the rulers of peace and harmony, the power to take out all evil, please."
The orbs were glowing and so were her eyes. She started to float and kept chanting the spell. Her staff aimed Shining.

"Now I rid the darkness in you!"

A ray blast from the orb hit Shining. He screamed from the blast, still, his laughter was louder.

"You think this will stop me!", Shining said, "She will come and restore the greatness in Equestria! Ha ha ha ha!"

Shining last words before he disappeared in thin air.

Sunset didn't cry. She was in shock of what she saw and it wasn't Shining disappearing. It was Princess Twilight hair turning darker.

Princess Twilight twirled her staff like a baton and made it smaller.

"Whew. And I thought Princess Twilight had a problem with Halios." Princess Twilight, said.

The princess laughed after the battle.
Sunset was confused of what she had said.

Did she refer herself in 3rd person?

"Why did you refer yourself in 3rd person?" Sunset asked.

Twilight smiled once more.

"Oh because I'm not Twilight."

"What?" Sunset said.

Twilight's imposter chanted another spell. A flashy green light emerged from her body. Her purple hair turned black. Blue eyes appear and her purple skin turned white. She stretched and yawned after the transformation. Twiligth and Sunset stepped back

Her eyes met Sunset eyes. She smiled at Sunset.

"Sorry for tricking you. Had to get your attention.", she kept smiling, "My name is Mystify."

Sunset and Earth-Twilight looked distraught. Earth-Twilight extended her arm and a small purple magic ball appeared.

"Explain everything, Mystify." Twilight said.

A/N:
None of this is random! These events will play out in the rest of the story. Till then, enjoy!