Chapter 6

"Whoa there. Don't need to get hostile." Mystify said.

Twilight small magic ball grew larger each second, creating a threat of her.

"Tell me, was that even my brother?" Twlight asked.

Her face turned dark with no sign of remorse. You could swear that Midnight Sparkle came back for a split second. Mystify brought back her staff and took a fighting stance.

"I wasn't afraid to fight a demi-god so what makes you think I'm going to be afraid of you." Mystify said, with a slight smile on her face.

Sunset ran between them and opened her arms wide. She knew that the fight would be bad. Sunset was curious about one word Mystify said.

Demi-god? Shining becoming bad. And I thought the text I got this morning was crazy.

"Take a step back guys. You shouldn't fight now.", Sunset looked at Twilight, "Especially you Twilight."

Twilight grunted. She made the ball disappear and Mystify put her staff away. Sunset tried to hug Twilight, but Twilight turned around and rejected her.

"Get friendzoned." Mystify said.

Sunset mumbled under her breath. The mumbling grew louder for each step she took to go up to Mystify.

Mystify smile hid her concern. Still, she managed to laugh.

"Ha ha. Don't get so mad Shimmer, I got a perfect explanation for-" Sunset punched her stomach.

Mystify spat out a bit of blood. Her body was being held by Sunset fist.

"Sorry, didn't mean to be hostile." Sunset said.

"S-saw wha you 'cough' did there." Mystify said.

Sunset held her head high and waited for Mystify response.

"Explain."

Mystify said, "First off, let me say I'm not from here."

"No shit." Twilight said.

Mystify rolled her eyes.
"As I was saying, I'm not from here. I'm actually here on a mission."

Sunset now looked interested. Twilight stepped forward to be alongside Sunset.

"Was the mission about what happened to my brother?" Twilight asked.

"No. Your brother was a obstacle to stop me. I promise to explain that later. "

Sunset now had all her attention towards Mystify.

"Now I got your full attention, I'm here on a mission on the behalf of Equestria and Princess Twilight."

Sunset reaction was weirdly, unemotional. She was mad and scared enough from the text earlier and now this. Sunset was mad at both Twilight and Mystify.

"Anyway, I'm here to find the whereabouts of Sunset Shimmer and Earth Twilight Sparkle."

"W-why us?" Twilight asked.

Sunset stood silent. Now she acted like she didn't care.

"You really want to know?" Mystify said with a curious like tone.

Twiligth and Sparkle nodded.

What a stupid question! (Sunset)

"To guard you guys!" Mystify jumped up and down like she won a lottery ticket.

Sunset and Twilight looked at each other for a moment then back at Mystify. Confused, both proceeded to ask Mystify of what she was talking about.

"What?" Sunset said, confused.

"Its not like those guards that'll watch your every move but to see if your okay or save you from danger."

Sunset and Twilight weren't fully convinced. For a suppose bodyguard, she tried to fight Twilight and still haven't explained what happened to her brother.

"I don't believe you. I can't believe you." Sunset said in shock.

"You didn't even tell me of what happened to my brother. And how did you transform like that!" Twilight said angrily.

Mystify shook her head.  She kept smiling like she did before while annoying the two others. Mystify then brought out a wrinkled up paper from the bag on her back.

She handed the paper to Sunset.

"Here. It'll explain everything." Mystify said.

Sunset snatched the paper like a really annoyed person. Mystify for the most part, was a bit annoying.

Sunset opened the letter and her and Twilight both started to read it.

Dear Sunset,
Hopefully your having a wonderful time with Earth-Twilight. Love at first sight I heard! Anyway, the reason why I sent my protege, Mystify, is to warn you of a impending threat. The princesses and I have been trying to fight off this threat for over 3 months now. Our efforts haven't proved effective. I fear that the enemy has reached into your world and is trying to get you. Mystify is here to watch over you and train you and Earth-Twi in the ways of defense magic. I know this seems all rushed but please, take this seriously.
Love, Twilight.

Sunset had no words. This letter told everything to her and everything that'll happen to her. Her fear isn't a simple text; it's Princess Twilight safety and the world she lives in.

"It doesn't explain anything!" Twilight said aloud.

Mystify sighed and snatched the paper.

"First off, the transformation was made to make you guys a bit more comfortable about the situation and do a little surprise at the end."

"And my brother." Twilight said.

"Possessed by the threat. We aren't really sure who's controlling the army nor where they came from. We just call them, Halios." Mystify said.

Fear struck Twilight. Having her brother fall victim to a enemy powerful enough to make Princess Twilight scared was a horrible feeling. She repeated the word 'no' before heading out the room.

Sunset tried to stop her.

"Twilight!", Sunset grabbed her shoulder.

Twilight turned around. Sunset let her go as she saw the tears coming out of her eyes. Her brother was now hurt by the mysterious force and she had to face that. Sunset stepped back and watch her girlfriend run out the room.

"That was crazy." Mystify said, smiling again.

Sunset clinched her fist and stared dead at her. Mystify laughed and walked back.

"Chill out man. Shining will be okay." Mystify said.

"Chill out? You can at least be a little sincere to Twilight and me. All you did was laugh and smile like a annoying brat." Sunset said, annoyed and angry at Mystify.

"Oh did I? Well would a annoying brat do this." Mystify got her bag and rummaged through it.

She brought out a phone. Not any phone: Sunsets phone.

Sunset stepped back and gasps at the sight of the phone.

"What? I charged it." Mystify said.

Mystify threw the phone to Sunset. Sunset caught it and now faced with the paranoia machine.

Son of a bitch! (Sunset)