Chapter 4

Sunset emotions were scattered everywhere. The person, her so-called "nemesis" wanted to hurt her. Sunset tried to keep her cool but thoughts kept coming along.

Her home didn't feel safe, she felt highly uncomfortable and now wanted to pack her bags and move to a far away land.

Sunset didn't speak; she sat on the couch, wondering on what was going on.

Why is everything going horrible for me?! I've done bad things but I've changed. So why does this person hate me?

Her thoughts came to a halt when Twilight started to move. She yawned and stretched her arms.

"Hey babe." Twilight said.

"Hey." Sunset said, keeping the distraught look on her face.

Twilight got her glasses and stood up. She had only her shorts and tank top on.

"Had a good nap?" Sunset said.

"It was great. I never get that much sleep during weekdays."

Twilight came closer to Sunset. She kissed her and smiled.

"Your a great kisser." Twiligth said.

Sunset only nodded. Twilight wanted her to stop looking at the phone and now she regretted it. Twilight knew Sunset looked a bit green.

"Did you look at the text again?" Twilight asked. Her smile faded away as well as her hospitality.

Sunset nodded.

"Why?! You knew that you would get paranoid." Twilight didn't yell but her voice was loud enough to startle Sunset.

Sunset looked away from Twilight. She felt bad going on her phone and making Twilight fustrated.

Twiligth sighed. She shook her head, still a bit mad. She then sat by Sunset.

"I'm sorry." Sunset said.

Sunset wanted to tell her what else happened. She wanted to tell her about the picture, the conversation with the person and how that person wanted revenge.

"Did you get more texts?" Twilight asked.

"No." Sunset lied.

She couldn't make Twilight fearful now. That burden was put on her, not Twilight.

Twilight hugged Sunset. Sunset hugged her back, still feeling bad for lying.

"Why don't we go to my place. You might feel better there. Shining Armor is making lobster tonight." Twiligth said.

Anything was better than staying at a dead mans' home.

"Lobster sound good."

Twiligth kisses Sunset again and gets ready herself. Sunset stood up slowly and walked to her dresser.

She looked at the mirror with a distraught look on her face.

I'll find that person and keep Twilight safe.

"Let's go!" Twilight said, opening the door.

"Be right there! Imma get my watch."

Sunset opened her dresser again. She gets her watch and puts it on. By the watch was a small blade, enough to kill a man. She grabbed it and hid it in her pocket.

Sunset gave a fake smile to Twilight and walked away from her vulnerable home.

3 hours later:

"Twiley! Keep the lobster in the pot." Shining Armor said.

"I am!"
Twilight went struggled with the moving lobster. She then threw it in the pot and ran out.

"Big baby!" Shining said.

"Shut up!" Twilight said.

While they were arguing, Sunset was sitting down at the kitchen table. Her distraught look was fading but the picture was well kept in her head.

She wanted to tell Twilight but to give her a huge burden like that will make her scared too.

Don't think about it. Eat this lobster and stay here tonight. Maybe I'll get up tomorrow and try to find that person.

As she kept thinking, a huge plate of rice came.

A battered up Shining Armor delivered it.

"Sorry for the wait. Hehehe, the lobster can put up a fight." Shining said.

Twilight then came in with lobster that looked like a movie extra reject.

"Not the best, but its something." Twilight laughed weakly and Shining does the same.

Sunset smiled at the both of them. She put the lobster in the middle of the table and all of them wer eating.

The sound of munching food kept Sunset distracted all the least.

"Dammit.", Shining said, "I forgot my special fork in my room."

"Why would you leave it in your room?" Sunset asked.

"I don't want to say." Shining blushed and looked the other way.

Twilight laughed quietly.

"He pretended to be a chef with Flurry Heart. He's embarrassed cause he doesn't want to show his 'dad' side." Twiligth said.

Shining grunted and stood up. His blushed face was still there.

"Shut up. Imma go get my fork now." Shiny left, stomping on the ground.

Sunset and Twilight laughed at him. He and Candace had Flurry Heart 1 month after Sunset and Twilight kissed.

They kept on eating the food, without second thoughts. Sunset, however, was still thinking about the picture.
Sunset was closer every second to tell Twilight.

Can't hold it anymore. I have to tell her.

Sunset took one deep breath and opened her mouth.

"Twilight." Sunset said.

"Yes babe."

"I got something to tell you." Sunset said.

"What." Twilight now looked concerned.

"Well. I have to-"

A loud crash was heard from upstairs. Shining grunt was loud enough for the both of them to hear.

"We gotta go!"

Twilight turned her geode on. She grabbed Sunset and the both of them teleported upstairs.

Sunset sighed in relief but also was concerned on what happened.

Twilight and Sunset were upstairs, only to find Twilight room open. Twilight and Sunset were tense at the situation. Sunset walked in slowly and Twilight took a fighting pose.

"Be ready." Twilight said.

Sunset nodded.

The two of them went in her room. In there was Shining on the ground, face plant. Twilight gasped and ran to him.

"Are you okay?" Twilight asked.

Still hurt, he struggles to speak.
"Y-y-yeah."

"What's wrong Armor?"

"I think you have a long lost twin sister." Shining gave a small devious smile.

Twilight looked confused but Sunset didn't. Sunset walked backwards when a figure appeared from the closet. Surprising part is, she knew the person.

"Hello Sunset." Princess Twilight Sparkle said.

A/N:
Plot twist of the century! Comment for pupusas and pizza and vote for cookies!