Chapter 7

Sunset was now holding the phone she threw away earlier. She was a bit nervous having it on her hands. Heck, she started to shake. Mystify gave a weird look to Sunset. Mystify walked forward to her and started to speak.

"What the hell is going on with you?" Mystify asked.

Sunset kept shaking and staring at the phone. Weirdly, she felt something ominous holding the phone. She tried to figure it out but she couldn't find an answer to it. Mystify was completely weirded out at this point.

"Okaaay then..." Mystify walked out the room and stood outside.

Sunset dark look was still there. She understood why Mystify went into her home but hated that she brought her phone. Sunset attention was still to the phone, however, she manged to ask Mystify something.

"Why bring me the phone?"

Mystify turned her body around to face Sunset. A silent moment is exchange between the two, with tension rising every second.

"I heard a phone is useful in this world. Besides, there's more bigger things to worry about than your phone of yours." Mystify said.

Mystify wasn't wrong. The enemy situation was worse than a phone squander earlier. Still, Sunset needed to feel safe on both sides. Sunset placed her phone inside her pocket while keeping her eyes set to Mystify.

"I think your making this more tense than it should be." Mystify said.

"I'm sorry. So much has happened to me today so I think being tense is appropriate." Sunset said with an attitude.

Mystify sighed, annoyed a bit by Sunset. She came closer, inches away from Sunset face.

"I know there's a lot to process right now and I get that your stressed but you cannot not give me a chance. I'm here to help, not cause problems." Mystify said.

Sunset shook her head and chuckled. She walks right past Mystify without giving her a second look. It wasn't like she hated Mystify, she just didn't feel very friendly with her. Sunset needed to keep a tough act though to look like she was in a great mental state. In reality, her thoughts were scattered like cockroaches.

"You said there was training for us, right." Sunset said, looking back at
Mystify.

"Yeah. And I know you shouldn't be too hard to teach. You were Celestia student." Mystify said.

Was a student. She isn't wrong though. I've been training with my magic myself so it shouldn't be too hard.

"Your right about that. I guess Twilight is gonna need the training." Sunset said, with her hand behind her head.

Mystify nodded. Mystify here was stressed out like Sunset. Both had something going on and both needed help to solve it. Mystify shook her head after another moment of silence. Sunset does the same.

"Your not so bad." Mystify said.

"You too. Can't wait for the training from a complete stranger." Sunset said.

Mystify and Sunset both laugh because of Sunset remark. Sunset felt a little loose now and Mystify felt less stressed. Mystify then gave Sunset a hug, making Sunset give out a awkward smile.

"Your hug isn't convincing me." Sunset said, still hugging her.

"I know." Mystify then release her from the hug.

Sunset now shared a awkward but friendly moment with her. Still, Sunset didn't fell totally comfortable with her. Her magic is real but Sunset isn't sure if she's actually here for a mission. Sunset trust issues don't overwhelm her though.

Maybe I should ask her about how she manage to transform. It must've been a real advanced spell.

Before Sunset could say anything, Mystify cover her mouth with he hand. Sunset was about to argue until she hear crying out the room. She forgot about Twilight!

"Go to her." Mystify said.

Sunset nodded and ran out of the room. Mystify smiles at her beige heading off the room.

"And she's out the room. Finally."
Mystify chanted another spell in a lower voice.

A small book appeared on the palm of her hand. The cover was imprinted with the words New Lore. She brought out a small pencil, opens the book, and started to write on the 10th of the book.

Lore log #45
Everything is going well so far, despite of the attack from a Hailo, which lead Twilight into a bad emotional state. Sprang of people; the alpha of the relationship, Sunset, is friendly and could be a great asset to me. The omega, Twilight, has great potential but that's solely a personal opinion. I have yet to see the power she manifest. Until then, it's only speculation. Tomorrow is when the fun will begin! Sunset does seem mentally off though. It's almost like she's hiding something from me. Well I can't complain. I have secrets too...

Mystify closed her book and smiled. She looked at the ceiling, thinking about everything that just happened.

***
Sunset came out running. She ran at both ends of the hallway. The crying was closer each time but she couldn't find it. Then, she notices the bathroom door had small lights under it.

Sunset ran to the door and pound it.

"Twilight! Let me in, please. I want to talk with you."

Twilight didn't open the door. She didn't even made a sound. Only crying was heard. Sunset pounded the door a few more times but nothing happened.

"Open up!" Sunset said

"Leave me alone! I want to be a-alone!" Twilight yelled.

Sunset body shook in response. Sunset loved Twilight and wanted to help her, yet Twilight didn't let her. She just stayed in the bathroom, crying of her brother.

Oh man. She needs comfort and she just blocks me off. Maybe if I-

Sunset thoughts came to a halt. Her phone started to vibrate out of nowhere. Sunset jumped into conclusions like crazy. Maybe it was the mysterious person who harassed her earlier. Or maybe it's someone she knew. The phone though, kept vibrating at different times.

Getting annoyed by the vibrations, Sunset whipped out her phone and turned it on. To her dismay, another text was sent from mystery person.

Person: Hello Sunset. How's Twilight?