BACKGROUND INFO

(Y/n)=your name
(L/n)=last name
(F/f)= favourite food
(H/c)=hair colour
(S/t)=skin tone
(E/c)=eye colour
(I'm australian so I apologize about the spelling if you're American or British)

(Y/n) arrived at the door of the underground hero Eraserhead.

With no where for her to go and no evidence of her parents to be found he took the small female under his protection and decided to raise her as his own. She was strong-willed and was taught well but she no longer wants to be a sidekick for her father. Instead, she wants to become a hero herself.

(Y/n)'s quirk is Ice Sculpture, similar to Todoroki's right side. The difference is she can create ice objects with fine detail and she can create these objects in midair. E.g. platforms for her to use in midair. one of her most advanced moves is the ability to create animals or living things out of ice and control them. Her soul possesses the living thing to control it, rendering her body useless. In this form any sort of damage gained by the thing she possesses transfers the damage to her real body. E.g. a scratch on an ice bird will scratch on her real body. It is an incredible move as well as a terrifying weakness.

Apart from being Aizawa's sidekick she spends her time in the hospital entertaing young children with her ability to control an ice sculpture she creates. She mainly works with the children with cancer and encourages them to stay alive.

In this story it will start of with (Y/n) attending the academy one or two weeks before encountering the villans at USJ.

Hi Meloetta here, this is my first book and i hope you enjoy what's in store. Some may find this book slightly cliche but i don't mind. If you have any constructive criticism about the book please let me know, I want to make you all happy and I'll try my very best to update constantly.😥😄