Chapter 5: USJ Part 2

Eventually you both reached near the centre of USJ and ended up running into Kirishima and Bakugou.
"Hey look it's (Y/n) and Todoroki." Kirishima chuckled to Bakugou while he waved at us.
"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE!" Bakugou yelled in his grumpy attitude. You jogged over to them.
"Are you here to help Aizawa Sensei too?" You asked.
"Hell yeah we are." Kirishima answered with a grin and a thumbs up.
"I'm just here to beat people up." The explosion king grumbled.
"Then let's go." You said happily running around the corner, leaving Todoroki, Kirishima and Bakugou behind.

What was ahead of you was anything but happy, your grin immediately changed into a face of shock.

"Papa?" You whispered as his head was repeatedly being smashed into the concrete by the powerful noumu. Blood flowing down his face.

The others finally got to you and reacted the same way.
"Holy shit." Kirishima whispered.
"We need to save him." Todoroki whispered seeming like he had a plan but in reality he didn't.

As you stood there frozen something in you had lit like a bonfire. Whether it was anger or sadness you couldn't be sure because the only thing you could feel was how cold it had gotten.

Fog surrounded the four of you. The tips of your fingers went blue. Your (E/c) eyes dulled and your mouth hung agape. You then clenched your fists making your knucles go white and bit down so hard it seemed like your teeth were going to break.

Before the other three even moved again you had lept into the fight quickly creating two katanas in each hand. You slashed at the large crow-like creature continuously. Slowly cutting off little chunks of muscle but it was no match for the noumu.

You lept back and froze the ground. The noumu clumsily slipped over. You made a jump to Aizawa with the opening given. Picking him up princess style. (your hands went under his knees and behind his back) Only then had you realized the severity of his wounds, his elbow skin was falling away from the muscle. His face was barely recognizable and you could tell there were multiple breaks and fractures. You bounded across the ice and placed him down safely away from any villans.

Soon after you sprinted back and began to clash with the huge beast. Knowing that it could beat Papa, you tried your hardest not to get into too much contact with the monster. You created an ice lance and speared the noumu with it but the villan merely pulled it out and shattered it with it's bare hands. The hole where the lance had hit was pulled back to its normal shape by muscles and tissue.

It speedily grabbed your leg from underneath you and lifted you by it. Dangling upside down you instantly kicked the noumu in the chest with your free foot, knowing the kick wouldn't cause any damage on it's own. When your foot made contact you instantly froze the noumu's chest.

The noumu let go of your foot as it froze over. It was completely covered in ice and didn't move an inch after you froze it. You then turned to the man covered in hands.

"You hurt Papa didn't you?" You spoke, words drowning in venom. He laughed crazily.
"Haha, he's your father. Even better." He spat.

You shattered, your eyes clouded and the only thing you could see was the man who wanted to hurt Papa.

In a split second you had thrown yourself forward, freezing the man from his feet upward with only your rage-filled mind. A small knife made from ice grew in your hand as you continued to run towards him. You stopped infront of his face, knife to his chest.

Before you did anything to him you looked over at Todoroki, a mixture of fear and dissapointment evident on his face. Your eyes widened and you dropped the icy weapon, shattering when it made contact against the frozen floor.

You took a step away from the villan. Your mind slowly cowering in fear of what you were about to do to him.

You looked over at Aizawa and even though he was nearly dead he wore the same disappointed fearful expression. You lowered your head in shame.

"Hahaa, you would make a fantastic villan.....(Y/n)." The villan with hands all over him giggled.
"Never. How do you know my name? You're insane." You whispered, trying to hold back tears.
"I have my ways and I'm definitely not as insane as you are." You looked directly at his red eye and scoffed.
"Look even your friends think you're insane." He added.

You looked at Todoroki again trying not to burst into tears. His expression had softened a little but you could still see fear in his eyes. You mouthed an
"Im sorry." to him and he mouthed back "It's okay." You smiled to yourself a single tear running down you cheek.

"ONE OF YOU GO GET NO.13 SENSEI!" You shouted, your voice cracking as you yelled. All three boys looked at each other. Kirishima ended up running to get the teacher.

"Bad choice (Y/n)." Your head turned to face the villan that was frozen ice. The ice holding him captive began to turn grey and soon became dust. You stepped back in disbelief as he stepped closer towards you, his hand reaching out towards your face.
"Such a shame, ready to die?" He asked, a grin spread across his face.

You feared for your life as his hand got closer and closer. "CRACK!" The ice block that held the noumu had split in two, the noumu stepping out.

Its eye's met yours and began walking towards you, each step cracking the cement and ice.
"Oh shit." You whispered as the noumu towered over you. It grabbed ahold of your arm and yanked you off the ground.

You were in shock and couldn't focus on what was happening. Until the noumu flung you into the ground.

Your earpiercing scream echoed throughout USJ as your back made contact with the floor. It felt as if your arm had been ripped off your body and you had been hit by a truck in one single movement.

The noumu picked you up off the ground by the foot and swung you back into the ground. You looked towards Todoroki and Bakugou, tears now flowing like a waterfall. In your last few moments of consciousness you watched as Todoroki lept towards the villans but was stopped by All Might. Everything went black after that.

Whew, I managed to do this after I got back from my hiking trip. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the others to come. Until next time.😀