Chapter 2: A New Friendship?

After lunch, you and the girls ran excitedly back to class, all in a good mood for hero training.

As you sat down in your seats a gust of wind flew past you despite being indoors.

"IT'S ALL MIGHT!" Yelled a small guy with weirdly shaped purple hair.

"I HAVE ARRIVED! Are you all excited for todays training exercise?" All Might questioned. The entire class nodded eagerly anticipating what they were going to do today.

"Today we are going to do The Trial Of Battle, I will explain more once you all suit up and meet me at the training ground." He added.

All of Class A1 eager to get their costumes and start training for the first time but you couldn't help to wonder what All Might meant by The Trial Of Battle.

(This is your costume)

Everyone was standing proud in their awesome costumes. You complimented Uraraka's costume but she thought it was too revealing. To which you disagreed.

All might began to explain how the training worked. Two people were selected randomly to become battle partners and were then put into a box. When you were drawn out you would either become heroes or villans. The heroes goal is to either capture a paper machè nuclear bomb by touching it or capture the villans with a tape that is given to you. The villans goal is to stop the heroes from capturing the bomb by keeping them away or fighting and defeating them. The heroes also had a time limit of 15 minutes to win.

You ended up being paired with Todoroki (Sorry Shoji.) . The two of you were the heroes and Ojiro and Hagakure were the villans.

(Skipping the Bakugou and Midoriya fight, sorry😁)

As you and Todoroki entered the building it was dead silent.
"(Y/n) stand back. I don't want to freeze you." He whispered. You tried to hold in my laugh as you kept walking past Todoroki.
"Did you even pay attention when I introduced myself?" He shook his head no. You pretended to act offended.
"Wow, I didn't know you cared so little for me, I'm kind of upset." You spoke trying to make it sound like you were sad.
"I'm sorry (Y/n)." He panicked slightly and apologizing sincerely.
"But why would it matter?" He questioned. You dropped the sad act and grinned. Proceeding to use your quirk to freeze the corridor you were walking in. He looked shocked. His mouth hanging and his eyes slightly wider than his usual no emotion. You smiled and started to skate along the ice in my white shoes leaving him behind.

He eventually caught up.
"What is your quirk called?" He asked.
"Ice Sculptor" You replied confidently. He hummed in response and said nothing more. You both began to focus on the task at hand. The only sounds you could hear were the tapping of Todoroki's feet and the occasional sound from your skating.

You ended up hearing Hagakure talking. Following her voice, you reached Ojiro and Hagakure quickly. You had the element of surprise as Todoroki took the lead. He used his right side to cover the entire room in ice, leaving Ojiro and Hakagure stuck in place.

As we were walking Hagakure groaned. "Aww, man."
"I thought for sure we were gonna win." She added. You gave her a comforting smile and some encouragement.
"You'll win next time, I bet." You said happily.

All four of us entered the viewing room and split off in our own directions. You immediately stopped though as you heard my name being called.
"Over here (Y/n)." Finally deciding to turn to the voice, you locked eyes with Todoroki.

"What's up Todoroki-kun?" You asked confused.
"You can drop the 'kun' (Y/n). Also I wanted to ask if we could have lunch together tomorrow?" He spoke not showing any change in facial expression.
"Yeah, I mean why not? But what would you want to talk about?" You asked still confused.
"We have similar quirks and I just wanted to lean more about yours." He answered. Smiling, you gave a nod affirming you'd have lunch with him tommorow.

"Hey girls sorry for the hold-up."
"What were you doing (Y/n)?" Uraraka questioned.
"I believe she was talking to Todoroki." Yaoyozoru quickly answered for me.
"WHAAAAAAAT!?" Ashido exclaimed gaining the attention of all the girls.
"(Y/n) don't go near him, he's so creepy." Ashido said and proceeded to glare in his direction.
"He just wanted to talk about our quirk similarities tomorrow during lunch." You stated giggling at her protective side.
"Ohhhhh, well.... okay then." Ashido grinned giving me the thumbs up and a wink. You raised an eyebrow at her actions but soon just started giggling.

Still chuckling at her behaviour you began to think
"Does this mean he's my friend?"
You quickly dropped the question and started watching the next group.

Hiya (Y/n) I hope you're enjoying the story. Please give me constructive critism in the comments. I only want to make this story more enjoyable for you. Cya next week.👋😀
P.S. I'm not sure if the costume picture will actually upload to the chapter. If it doesn't I will try to fix it A.S.A.P.