Chapter 1: Starting at Yuuei

You followed Papa (Aizawa Sensei) towards class 1A, nerves kicking in. "I've never really been to a real school before.", "Will my classmates like me?", "I wonder what their quirks are?"
All these thoughts crowded your head as we walked down the halls. Before long we had stopped at a massive door.
"Wait until I call you in, got it?" Aizawa grunted. I responded with a quick
"Kay."
You watched him carefully from outside the door, waiting for a gesture as you couldn't hear him due to the buzz of students. Soon enough Aizawa's hand motioned you to come in.

"Introduce yourself." He groaned before flopping to the floor in his yellow sleeping bag. You mentally facepalmed before beginning to speak,
"Good morning everyone. My name is (L/n) (Y/n) but you can all call me (Y/n). I have been homeschooled all my life and I wanted to change that as well as become a hero. I hope we can all become friends." You smiled hoping no one would laugh at your cheesy intro. Aizawa Sensei was quick to add a, "Any questions?".

That was when the real hell started. Almost all of the class began to bombard you with questions, causing you to quickly start to panic.

"EVERYONE, I suggest we do this in a calm manner. We are clearly making her uncomfortable." A taller boy with glasses spoke. He then turned to you, "My name is Iida Tenya, pleased to meet you. I will ask you my question first. If you don't mind answering, what is your quirk?" He added.
"My quirk is called Ice Sculptor, I can basically create anything with ice and add very fine detail to it." You replied with a grin, very proud of you powerful quirk.

"Me next!" Another person stood up, her beaming smile gave me a tingle up your back.
"My name is Uraraka Ochako and I was wondering if you could demonstrate your quirk?"
At first you were taken aback a little but regained your confidence and asked
"What would you like me to create?"
She giggled and replied with, "Could you make an ice rubber duck?"
You laughed at the odd request and focused on your hands. A bright blue light swelled up in your palms and a cold tingle ran up your arms. A clear ice rubber duck began to assemble itself as it floated just above your hands. The light disappeared as the duck dropped into your hands. You gently passed it to her. The look on her face was hilarious to you. She looked astonished, her brown eyes glowing and her mouth ajar. It came as a surprise to see someone so mesmerised by your quirk but you were still glad to see the reaction.

You waited at front of the class for the next question, soon recieving it from a boy with green hair.
"What is the extent of your quirk? For example what tempuratures can you withstand upto? Do you get tired from creating big things with your quirk? Do you have any weaknesses? What is the maximum range when creating things with your quirk?"
You looked at him a little confused but replied with a quick, short flurry of answers to his rapid fire questions.
"I can withstand upto -273.15° Celsius (absolute zero), depending on how detailed it is yes, mainly heat although I can use my quirk to cool my body in those circumstances and I can create pretty much anything within a half a kilometer radius." You replied gasping for air from the amount of effort it took.
"Thankyou and i forgot to introduce myself my name's Midoriya Izuku." He added.

Everyone had settled down, taking it as your cue to sit down you took a seat next to a boy with different hair colours.
"My name is Todoroki Shouto, nice to meet you." He spoke with barely any emotion. You displayed a small smiled at him before quickly turning your head to the front of the class, beginning to take notes.

TIME SKIP courtesy of Kaminari's short circuting brain

During lunch you were asked by Uraraka to sit with her which you of course agreed to. You soon learned the names of Tsuyu, Yaoyorozu, Ashido, Hagakuure and Jirou and connected with them all speedily. All the girls were still very curious about your quirk so you explained in more detail what you could do with it.
"That kind of reminds me of Todoroki-kun's right side." Ashido chirped into the conversation. All the girls looked at each other nodding their heads in agreement before facing you again. You guessed they could tell how confused you were because one by one they bursted into laughter. That was, until a fiery rage ball came in our direction.

"YOU BETTER NOT THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT ICE BLOCK! I'M GONNA BECOME NUMBER #1 SO DON'T GET IN MY FUCKING WAY!" he screeched.
You noticed all the girls were rather intimidated by the blonde Pomeranian so you stood up assertively and replied calmly but coldly with,
"I don't know who you are but never talk down to anyone like that. You may think your king of the castle with whatever quirk you have but everyone in this cafeteria has just as good of a chance at becoming number #1 as you do so don't act like you're always the best got it." You proceeded to glare up at him.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BLOCKHEAD!" He lifted me up by the collar.

"I said don't always think you're going to be number #1 in this school, there's always someone better." You managed to choke out. A murderous look ensued upon his face. He seemed ready to kill but you couldn't stop yourself from giggling, he looked like A HORSE.(You know the face😉)

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU ICE BLOCK, NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY!"
He swiftly wrapped the other hand around your neck, his hand so close to cutting off your air supply. Luckily someone caught him in the act, immediately taking action and pulling you away from grenade boy.

You landed into a guy's chest, easily realising it was a guy due to lack of boobs.
"Bakugou leave (Y/n) alone its her first day at school, go bother someone else." He spoke calmly to Bakugou? You guessed it was horse-face boy's name. In anger, Bakugou stormed off ready to terrorize someone else.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" Your saviour spoke softly but sternly.
"Yeah I'm fine." You gazed up rapidly to see Todoroki was the one who saved you.
"You really shouldn't go round provoking people like Bakugou." He scolded me, maintaining his stern expression.
"Hehe, he needed to be put in his place." You replied sheepishly while scratching the back of your neck.

"(Y/N) YOU WERE SO COOL!" Ashido exclaimed. All the other girls just laughed.
"Well we better finish lunch, huh?" You giggled at Ashido's comment as you sat back down and began to eat again.

😥Hope you guys liked the first chapter, I'll try to update every week.👍