[18+] An accident (1)

MINA'S POV

*beep beep beep*

"AH!" I groaned as I woke up through the sound of my phone. I took my phone from the sidetable and open it with my right hand while my left hand was massaging my temple. I saw my cousin, Jihyo, texted me.

"Where the fuck are you?! You didn't came home last night!!!" That's when realization hits me.

I was not in my apartment. Suddenly, everything that happened last night came back in my head.

*FLASHBACK*

*bell rings*

Finally! Weekdays are over. All the students rushed outside the door while I stayed for a while. It's still 4:30pm. I put my earphones on and listen to musics while reading fanfics about VKook. They're cute right? I don't care if you call them gays because I'm one of them. Yep I'm lesbian and lesbiHONEST. After I read the 34th chapter, two bitches barged inside the room. My girls, Sana and Momo, came inside.

"MYOUI MINA!!!" Sana shouted. Good thing I was wearing my earphones or else I will strangle her. Yes I'm sensitive to noise. I want peace and quiet only.

"What do you want?" I answered expressionless because I know what they're going to say.

"Guess what? IT'S FRIDAY!!! And you know what happens every Friday right?" She asked my while smirking.

*3 hours later*

I unplugged my charger and checked my phone to see the time. It's 7:50, we need to leave at 8:00pm. I fix my clothes and things to put inside my small pouch.

Sana texted me saying,

"Are you ready? We're outside your apartment now."

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before going out of my room. I put on light make up and wore a not too revealing clothes.

I wore a white blouse, I unbuttoned the first 2 buttons, black skirt and black heels. When I was about to leave,

"Come home before 11pm or you'll sleep outside. Got it? And don't do anything stupid." Jihyo unnie said sternly. I know she was just worried about me so I just nodded.

I put on my heels and come out of my apartment. I mean my luxurious apartment.

I went inside the elevator and wait.
I got out and I can see Momo and Sana sitting in one of the chairs in the lobby.

"Hey chicks!" I called out to them.

"Let's go! I miss drinking!" Momo said while raising her fist. Yes we are going to drink tonight. We are legal anyways. We always go to a bar every friday but we got busier because of school, so we didn't get to drink for the past month.

We agreed to use Sana's car because Jihyo said she's gonna borrow mine to buy herself dinner. While Momo's car, her mom grounded her because she wasted her money in her bank account when we went shopping last week. We went inside Sana's car and drove to the bar called BARCODE.

My friend Jisoo owned the bar. She always give us the VIP table for free. She's really kind. She has a girlfriend named Jennie. Who owns a flower shop. We arrived at the bar and 5 bodyguards are guarding the door. Minho, Key, Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun. They knew us so they let us in. When we went inside and many guys gaped at us. Some were even drooling.

It's no surprise at all because this happens everytime, even at the gym, school, park, you name it. And to add up, we were wearing sexy clothings with dark auras.