First Time (7)

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

After I knew that Mina's cousin was Jihyo, I started running for my life because I know she will get mad. She always treat us like a baby, she takes care of us too.

We were on the cafeteria today and I can say, we get along well. If you can't picture World War II then just imagine us. Jeongyeon hyung and Tzuyu got comfortable with everyone. Same with the girls.

But Mina is really quiet.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask cause I was sitting beside her.

"Nothing." She replied.

"Stop lying Mina." I said.

"*sigh* Okay. It's just, Nexon just released a new game. But I can't play it because the MSI Infinite X we bought isn't delivered yet. How am I suppose to play Elsword?!" She said while messing her hair.

"What's wrong with her?" Nayeon noona ask.

"Gamer problems. The gaming PC we bought yesterday isn't delivered yet. I told her not to buy it. But she won't stop until I said yes." I said sighing.

"It's normal for her to be like that. At our shared apartment, we have tons of PC because she keeps buying. But she only uses it for less than a month and buy a new one again." Jihyo noona said.

"When I went to their house and tour myself, I saw the gaming room and damn! The room was so big! It has shelves which holds every DVD's of different games and about 30 expensive computers such as Origin EON15-X, Aspire VX 15, ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27 and many expensive things." Momo noona said.

"I played with her for million times and I never won even once! I don't even know how to use a controller ugh! Her keyboard has so many buttons! Her PC, monitor, mouse and other parts has LED lights!" Nayeon noona said.

"Don't ever bet her on a game. You'll lose billions of money. If she bet on a game, it's either $100 and up. She played even in the middle of the night. She would wake up in the morning and play games for a whole day. Seriously, this girl is crazy when it comes to games." Sana noona said.

"Your obsession with games is too much don't you think? When you almost leave the house this morning (reffering to chap. 4), where were you going?" I ask.

"Okay fine! I was supposed to go to my apartment to play because I can't live without playing games atleast 5 times a day." She said quickly.

"Oh my god. You're not joking right?" I ask and all the girls shook their heads.

"Bring her to the arcade later." Jihyo noona said.

"We can't. We'll go to your apartment to take Mina's things. And of course, mine." I said.

"Where do you live?" She ask.

"One where you live." I said.

"Wait what?" She said.

"Well, my last school was close to your apartment, so I decided to live there. And I know you live there but I'm just to shy to ask your room number." I said truthfully.

"Hmm...so you guys live together now?" She ask and we both nodded.

"Ooohhhhhh. You didn't tell us about that, Son." Jeongyeon said.

"Make sure you use protection okay?" Sana said.

"It's okay, no more protection needed. Mina is not a virgin anymore, anyways." Momo snickered.

"YAH!!!" Mina shouted and hit Momo repeatedly.

"What did you just say Momo?" Me and Jihyo ask in unison.