FuBu (12)

*CHAEYOUNG'S POV*

"Hello? Is it all fixed now? Yeah, I'll pay with card. Please take care of the designs. Yeah sure. Okay bye." I called the owner of the house seller to ask if it's still available.

We were currently on Jihyo and Mina's shared apartment to take all Mina's things that's left.

"How is it?" Jihyo noona ask.

"It's all managed now. We just need to buy anything he needs. Like, foods or clothes, something like that. I already ask Tzuyu and Jeongyeon hyung to take care of that." I said.

"When will he live there?" Mina ask.

"Maybe 2 days from now? It's my gift for him since it's his birthday. Also, I ask my men to check his background informations and his birth certificate, so that I can transfer him on our school" I said.

"That's good to hear. Will you bought him a car too?" Mina ask.

"Nah. I don't wanna spoil him too much. I'll just let him ride with us. He's just on the same street as us."

"You really sound like a parent right now." Mina said.

"And who's the mother?" I bluntly ask and look at her with a smug look.

"Yooa." She replied and looked away.

"Do you want to be a mother? 'Cause I'm ready to give you a child." I smirk at her.

"Do you want to be a dildo? 'Cause you look like a dickhead." She fired back and continued packing her things.

"OHH SNAP!!! DON'T MESS WITH THE MYOUI!!!" Jihyo noona shouted.

"Yah neomuhae!" I whined.

"Stop acting like a kid and pack it quickly! We still need to go to Samuel's house."

"Seriously?! This is your things! Pack it yourself. I'm outta here!" I said and walked away.

I was waiting for her to follow me or atleast call me but there was nothing. So I look back and saw her packing her things by herself. Her sweats running down her neck, her cleavage that you can see, her hot sexy body that make me want to touch it.

"Enjoying the view? Close your mouth, a fly might come in. If you want to leave, leave. Make sure to lock the door." She said and continued packing.

I can't bare to see her working hard so I went back and helped her again.

"What now?" She ask.

"What? I want to help you okay. Now let's pack all of this and go to Samuel's future house." I said and she just chuckled at me.

"You can't resist me don't you?" She ask with a smug look.

"Yes! I can't okay?! Get away from me. Like 5 meters away! I might not hold myself and touch you again. Not when you're smoking hot right now." I said and stood up to sat on the other couch.

She didn't say anything and continue to pack her things while a smirk is lingering on her lips. I didn't look at it 'cause I might get distracted and not be able to pack her things.

*2 hours later*

6pm. We finished all our things and told the hotel assistants to deliver all the things on our house.

We decided to go to Samuel's new house tomorrow after school.

I also called the maids and guards to take care of her things and put it on it's proper place.

"Hey let's go?" We are on the parking lot right now to go back home.

I opened the passenger seat for her and jogged on the other side.