PWEEAAASSSEE? (4)

MINA'S POV

It's 6:30pm when we got back at the house.

"Wow! We surely bought a lot." I said when I saw all the paper bags from different shops, covering the whole sofa.

"Only you girls! I didn't even bought anything for myself! Just appliances! But you girls bought stupid dresses and cosmetics!" He said half yelling.

"So you're saying that you're a husband material now? Tsk!" I said sarcasticly. I heard him sigh.

"I've always been. Anyways, we need to wake up early tomorrow. We need to pack our things from our previous apartment." He said blankly.

"Such a father." I said then rolled my eyes.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked while walking to the kitchen.

"RABOKKI AND SWEET POTATOES!!!" I shouted.

"Seriously?! Do you need to shout?!" I nodded vigorously.

"Go to the living room. It will be ready in less than 30 minutes." He said while preparing the ingredients.

"OKAY!!!" I shouted and run happily to the living room.

"Such a weirdo" I heard him said.

"I've been craving it 2 days ago okay?!!" I yelled and looked at his direction.

"Since the day we did it?" He asked while smirking.

"SHUT UP AND COOK BEFORE I BATH YOU WITH HOT OIL!!!" I yelled again.

"AS IF YOU CAN GET CLOSE TO A HOT OIL! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BOIL WATER!!!" He yelled back.

I just sigh and and turned on the TV. I slumped down the couch. And I didn't know I fell asleep

"Aish Myoui wake up! The food will get cold!" I can hear Chaeyoung shouting in front of my face.

"Okay I'm awake now! You're so impatient you know?" I said while fixing my hair.

"I've been waking you up for 5 minutes now!" He yelled following me to the kitchen.

"No you're not. You only wake me up twice. You're just staring at my gorgeous face. Just like this morning right?" I smirk at him.

I knew it because I can feel if a person is staring at me or not. He was probably shock on what I said. Hahaha.

"I-I didn't! L-let's eat. T-the food m-might get c-cold." He said while stuttering.

"Oh. My. GOOOSSHH!!! YOU'RE BLUSHING HAHAHA!!!" I said while laughing my ass off.

"That's it! No more rabokki and sweet potatoes for you! I'll just give this to the maids!" He said.

"NOOO!!!" I'm sorry I'll stop making fun of you!" I said while clasping my hands together.

"You know the rules babygirl." He said smirking.

I leaned closer to him across the counter top.

"Please give me food, I'm really hungry. Give me some or I'll eat you instead.....Daddy." I whispered seductively.

"E-eat as m-much as y-you want." He's stuttering again hahaha.

"You're really cute when you're nervous." I said and giggled.

"Oh shut up Myoui."

We finished eating and went to the bedroom to take a shower. We showered separately. When I was done showering, I saw Chaeyoung sitting on the couch watching Netflix. I sat next to him.

"What are you watching?" I ask.

"Fantasy." He said while focusing on the TV.

He looks so hot when he's concentrating. Wait what?! Did I just say he's hot?! Nevermind!

"I didn't know you're into fantasy." I said and he didn't respond.

"Finished already?! Let's just watch horror" I can see dissapointment in his eyes when the film was done. He looks so funny right now!

"Horror? O-okay." I said nervously. Shit! I hate horror. What if some ghost suddenly appeared? Or what if the lights suddenly went out or- My thoughts were cut off by Chaeyoung.

"You okay? You're sweating." He ask worriedly.

"Y-yes I'm o-okay. Let's continue the movie." I said stuttering. We manage to pass the intro but when the ghost suddenly pulled the girls hair, I suddenly snuggled closer on Chaeyoung's neck and he hugged me tightly.

"Hey are you really okay?!" He ask when he saw me slightly tearing up. He turned off the TV and turn to me.

"Let's go to sleep." He said but I stopped him from standing.

"Let's just watch comedy or romantic. Pweeeaaasseee??" I said while pouting.

"Puppy eyes doesn't work for me Myoui." I was sulking and I heard him giggled.

"Let's just watch tomorrow, besides we have school right?" I just gave in and follow him to bed.

I layed beside him and he tuck both of us under the blanket.

"Goodnight Mina." I heard him whisper while hugging my waist.

"Goodnight Chaeng." I don't know where I get that nickname but I just go with it.

*7:00 in the morning*

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

*AAAHHHH!!!!!*

I woke up from the loud sound.

"Chaeyoung Chaeyoungie!!!" I saw a half naked Mina came from the bathroom and jumped on the bed while hugging me.

"Hey what's your problem?!" I ask

"There's a cockroach in the bathroom! A freaking cockroach!" She said while shouting.

"Okay okay! Stop shouting!" I stood up and went in the bathroom. I saw a baby cockroach on the sink and kill it in one slap using flipflops. I picked it with tissues and flushed it in the toilets.

"Why are you even up early in the morning? Where are you going?" I ask her.

"I was about to meet my friends today." I look at her supiciously.

"We are going to school. And we're going to our previous apartment after school. Did you forgot?" I ask her.

"Sorry. I completely forgot about that." She said and smiled awkwardly.

"Wait me here, I'll just get ready. And don't you dare leave the house without my permission or I'll tell your parents not to give your platinum card this month!" I threatened her and good thing it worked.

I was done getting ready and I was sitting on the bed while playing my phone. Mina?

Oh she's taking forever putting her make up on. Her stupid make up. She keeps on erasing it!

"Aren't you done yet?!" I ask and turned off my phone.

"Almost." She said while putting her contact lense.

"Make it fast or you'll walk going there." I said.

"Okay I'm done. Let's go!" She said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll promise I'll make it up to you guys next chapter.

And tell me if I should continue this story.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy.!😊