Eomma and Appa (9)

We sat on our chairs and the teacher starts lecturing. The sits were MoHyo, SaTzu, 2yeon and me and Mina. You know those double chairs?

Yes like that. No need to show them author!
Okay anyways, I noticed Mina wasn't listening.

She was fucking sleeping. I stare at her again like what I always do. I think I found my new hobby.

"MYOUI MINA!!!" I was startled at the voice of our teacher. Mina jolted up aand stretch her arms.

"What now?" She answered with annoyance in her voice.

"I'm asking you a question!" The teacher shouted.

"What?" She ask, eyes closed.

"If 3x−y=12, what is the value of 8x2y?

A) 212
B) 44
C) 82
D) The value cannot be determined from the information given."
The teacher repeat the question.

"Aish. Why bother me for this easy question?" Mina murmured to herself.

"What did you just say?!" The teacher ask.

"It's A!" She said half shouting.

"Explain." The teachef said firmly.

"8x2y

so that the numerator and denominator are expressed with the same base. Since 2 and 8 are both powers of 2, substituting 23 for 8 in the numerator of 8x2y gives

(23)x2y

which can be rewritten

23x2y

Since the numerator and denominator of have a common base, this expression can be rewritten as 2(3x−y). In the question, it states that 3x−y=12, so one can substitute 12 for the exponent, 3x−y, which means that

8x2y=212

The final answer is A. You happy now?" She ask and sat down back to her seat and sleep again.

10 minutes later, the class ended.

We were on the school gaates, chit chatting.

"How the fuck did you manage to answer that question?! I'd rather climb a mountain than answer that!" I exclaimed.

"Well, that's Myoui Mina. She's the most intelligent in this school. She's even wiser than Jihyo." Nayeon said and Jihyo glared at her.

"Sorry guys, we have to go. We still need to pack our things." I said and pulled the two of 'em in the parking lot.

Good thing I brought my Mercedes Benz GLE Coupe. Enough to fit the three of us.

We were already outside the apartment now and we went out of the car. I just threw the car keys to the vallet and went inside. Atleast he knows me.

We chat a little inside the elevator, and the two girls went out of their floor.

I went out at my floor and walked to my room number.