Mission (11)

*MINA'S POV*

It's 6 in the morning when we woke up from the loud alarm clock on the side table. Chaeyoung grab the alarm clock and threw it on God knows where.

I sat up and I can't barely feel my legs.

"Fuck you Son Chaeyoung! This is all your fault! If you didn't got horny then this wouldn't have happened!" I yelled at him and pushed him on the bed again.

"Will you stop pushing me from the bed?! Blame yourself for being hot!" He retorted.

"I know I'm hot. Now get your ass off that floor and help me go to the bathroom or we'll be late!!!" I yelled that made him stood up and held my waist to help me get in the bathroom.

The whole one hour was me commanding him here and there but he keeps on following my orders.

"HEY CAN YOU PASS ME MY SOCKS??!!" I yelled from the living room since he was still preparing his things.

"Here you go. Now finish up! We only have 30 more minutes." He said while catching his breath.

"You said last night that you won't do anything to me. Look what happened." I said.

"You begged me last night you know. You even pleaded me to fuck you until you can't walk anymore. Can't you say thank you?" He said.

"Ugh! Make it fast will you? Now help me get into the car!"

*TIMESKIP*

(IN THE SCHOOL HALLWAYS)

Everyone was looking at us in fear when we entered the hallways. All of them were avoiding eye contacts with us.

"GUYS!!!" We look on where the voice came from and it's on the end of the hallway.

We walk towards the gang and they walked with us to the room.

Soon after, the teacher came, holding a pile of papers. I know what's happening.

"I explained the formulas million times yesterday and now, I wanna test you students if you really listen by giving surprise quiz." The teacher said that made the students groan in annoyance. He called Jihyo to distribute the tests and we start answering.

*CHAEYOUNG'S POV*

"I explained the formulas million times yesterday and now, I waanna test you students if you really listen by giving surprise quiz." The teacher announced and ordered Jihyo noona to pass the tests.

Oh...My...God...! My mind is nowhere to be found right now.

*5 minutes later*

"MYOUI MINA!!! YOU ARE SLEEPING AGAIN!!!" The teacher yelled and threw a chalk at the person sitting beside me.

Of course I wouldn't let that. So with my fast reflexes, I quickly caught the chalk and prevent myself from falling on Mina.

Did I fell already?

What were you thinking Son Chaeyoung?! You haven't answer atleast 10 questions on your test and now you're asking the hardest question!!!

I hurriedly went back to my seat when Mina sat up and stretch her arms half asleep.

Our teacher went on our seats and took Mina's test paper and took a quick peek at Mina's paper and put it back in it's place.

"Be thankful that you're smart. Because if you're not, I would give you suspension." He said and walked away.

I look at her with surprised face.

"You're done?!" I ask her in a low tone and she just nodded once before going back to sleep.