Chapter 1

Sup.

Jeon: Hey babe. I'm going out of town again, I'm sorry. Family stuff. I'll bring you a souvenir this time..! Please don't be mad?

Again...?
It seems like every month he leaves for a week and has no explanation for it other than
Family stuff.

I've asked him times before and he just beats around the bush. Never fully answers my questions and always changes the topic.

Me and jungkook have been dating for 4 months now, going on five. He's the best and absolutely amazing. But he's different... he can go days without eating a full meal or even sleeping and he looks perfectly fine.

If I go a more than 5 hour without snacking I feel sick and dead. Jungkook on the other hand looks like the lottery with his fit physique. He can bench press me on an empty stomach, it's crazy.

It's ok babe. I'll still be waiting, like always. Tell your family I said hi 💕 and yes get me a souvenir, a t-shirt or magnet would be nice lol. Love you, hurry back or else I'll forget about you!

-

"Hyung I think Y/N is catching on, what if she follows me? Or puts a tracker on my car? If she finds out.... will she leave? Call the police? I do-"

I stopped panicking when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders looking me in my eyes.

My friend Min Yoongi went on hunts with me, he's also one of us...

"Jungkook. Y/N won't catch on trust me. And if she does in some extraordinary event she finds out... do you think she will leave you?"

His hands left my shoulders and went back into his pockets of his ripped skinny jeans as he leaned against a tree in the forest we were in...

Will Y/N leave me?

"I-I don't know yoongi Hyung, I love her so much, if she finds out I can't loose her. She's the only one who I've not had to.... change"

Changing a human into a vampire is extremely stressful, the intake of human blood can change someone. In order for the process to work the vampire can only take in little blood and mix it with their own, transferring blood.

If the vampire takes in to much of the victims blood without transferring they can become rogue and get addicted. That's why when the transfer is complete, the vampire has to conceal itself in a room away from human contact for weeks or else the need for human blood will linger and the vampire will go rogue.

Luckily that's never happened to me. It has with yoongi Hyung though,

A long time ago, maybe... 79 years?
Yoongi dated a boy his name was Mark. He was really nice but unfortunately, he found out one time when yoongi was on the phone with our squad leader Namjoon.

In the end Mark had a gun to yoongis head threading to kill him, before he could pull the trigger yoongi bit Mark and began to transfer, but he took to long and killed him by accident. After that yoongi never locked himself in a room and he killed 3 more people before Namjoon restrained him in our dorms. It wasn't pretty...

His eyes were neon red, he was pale and his fangs were longer and his lips stained with the blood of his victims.

Me though, I'm not like yoongi.
The last time I had to transfer was before I met Y/N.
But due to unfortunate circumstances I had to kill her, not with blood, but I snapped her neck to save time.

Vampires camouflage. We don't glitter and glow like in the movies. In fact we can tan, eat normal food and even hide our eyes and fangs and look at our reflection.

The only time the fangs come out is when we enter Wither phase. It's like how animals get heat, vampires become sexually violent and hungry for blood. That's why I leave Y/N for a week, though Wither phase only lasts about 3 days...

Snap

I darted my head towards the sound in the forest and so did yoongi, my eyes now stained red... I could feel my fangs show as the sharp tip poked at my bottom lip... the moon was bright in the forest and I could see for miles...

Snap, crack!

In the air lingered the smell of an animal... I looked into the forest smelling the scent of the victim... female, deer,

And with that I ran, yoongi not far behind me, jumping over fallen trees and sliding under heavy branches, barely making a sound.

Yoongi was better at hunting than I was, but I had a better sense of smell and vision. Yoongi travels from above jumping from tree to tree like a squirrel. I stayed on ground.

I stopped when I saw her, so beautiful, my hands twitched as I stepped back crouching down observing the animal with my blood red eyes

And I pounced. Like that I darted and grabbed it's neck and bit hard, yoongi fell from the tree above softly on the ground and assisted me by grabbing its hind legs and snapping its pelvis in two as it let out shrieks of sorrowful cries for desperate help,

The blood, warm and soft between my teeth as I swallowed and sucked the life out of the doe and it became limp

I lift my head breathing in the air as I hold the twitching animal in my hands and yoongi devours it's leg with his powerful jaw making the animal turn pale in seconds... blood running down both our faces

"Should we take some back?"
Yoongi looked at me with blood eyes and face

"Sure, a little extra blood could come in handy..."

AN:
Comment what you think.
Ya boos a vampire + the squad

This is going to be more of a smut series than my usual fluff like My normal style

1000 words o.O