Chapter 13

Jungkook was pissed to say the least.

After the little slip up from jimin Y/N was in hysterics. Not opening up and just keeping it bottled away and it made jungkook even more mad. The only person he knew to go to was the one who started the mess.

Y/N was in a state of shock, she had just woken up from an 'I don't even know what happened' state and her eyes are some weird yellow color and she's surrounded by vampires, her boyfriends a vampire, her ex-fiancé is here!? And he's a vampire too!? You cure a coma with a wet towe- Of course she's crying...

Meanwhile the younger looked all around the dorms for his blonde comrade who he really didn't want to be mad at him, but if someone messes with his girl he will find answers. The thought of leaving her behind made him sad, he never wants to leave her crying and not giving answers.

-

"Hyung! What the hell is wrong with Y/N all I know is you waltz on in and all of the sudden she's crying! Saying your a vampire and crap like it's something to show off. All you do is complain!"

Jimin had his back turned in the swivel chair of one of the studios that they all shared, the light from the computer screen illuminated the room, face blank and not listening to a word the younger was saying.

He heard small curses and snaps to get his attention. His friend was yelling at him, mad at him, all because of him.

Truthfully. Jimin knew he snapped. He had no right what so ever coming off on Y/N like that, but what jungkook doesn't know won't hurt him. Right?

Of course jimin knew Y/N wasn't fully human. It's extremely obvious. Her once originally dashing eyes were now a scorching gold that would instantly catch anyone's attention. He just wanted her out of the house.

Even if you haven't seen her in maybe 12 years-

"I'm talking to you park jimin!!"

The older scoffed nonchalantly and turned to face the younger with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. He used ice to make it look like he didn't cry to look less puffy but it didn't work...

Jungkook seeing jimin, his best friend for years, jimin watched him graduate middle school, high school.... several times. Watched him grow up even before being turned.

It hurt seeing his Hyung like that.

Jungkook sighed and knelt down at the base of the chair feeling guilty for yelling, and softly rested a hand on his thighs making jimin look up slowly, a little relieved sparkle in his red swollen eyes.

"Jimin-shii, I don't know what is up between you and Y/N but please, don't beat yourself up even if I don't know what's wrong i don't wa-"

Before the younger could finish jimin warped his arms around jungkooks neck with an 'oof' escaping kooks lips. Before he could even respond he heard jimins sobs as he cried mercilessly into his shoulder

On natural instincts jungkook put his arms around jimins small waist and squeezed him closer as he cried. Small "im sorry's" and "please don't be mad" were muffled by jungkooks shirt

He pulled jimin closer making him slip off the chair and into the floor as the younger rested his head on top of jimins. His sobs now turned into sniffles as he clutched his shirt like a small child seeking comfort.

"Jungkookie... I'm sorry but it- i- me and Y/N have a v-very personal pa-st"

Jimin said between hiccups. Jungkook swayed slowly back and forth as jimin sat cozy in his lap still scrunching his small fists into his shirt, snuggling into his warmth.

If felt good jungkook could take care of his Hyung, hug him again too. Jimin had been out on a trip out of the country for sever months prior delivering blood bags to the Royal Council.

The Council is a group of vampires who were royalty as some point. Queens, kings, princes, princesses. It's a very risky job. You cloud easily get your head burned off. literally cause thats the only way vampires die, its fucking brutal.

Luckily, jimin is close friends with one of the princesses Lee Hyuna. They met through Hoseok who once did an operation on her mother who sadly had her head burned off for poisoning her husbands drink after a rumored scandal with one of the queens of northern China. It was a big deal.

Jungkook heard small snores coming from the older in his lap, the sounds making him unconsciously smile.

With ease he picked up the tired older and set him delicately on the chair. Small whines of protest escaping his mouth here and there.

As to why the computer screen was on confused him, nobody ever really used this place unless it was namjoon.... he makes blood reservations...

Curiosity lingered in his mind, that curiosity is what killed the cat, curiosity is what brought him to the recent searches of google...

Google search:
How to dispose of a body.

this is the end!! thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed this book!... as of now i'm officially leaving wattpad... its been a few years since ive posted this fic and ive lost the urge to write now that ive grown.

thank you for reading and showing this book so much support.!

goodbye.