Getting To Know Each Other

*Y/N's POV"

Early morning, I headed out looking for a job. I thought it wouldn't be that hard because you had a good resume. I went to every big companies you could think of but none of them accepted me. As I was walking down the street I saw a poster, they were looking for a solo artist. 

" Maybe I should try it out? I did want to become a singer, maybe this is my chance" I said

I continued to read the poster and it said the address for the audition, I copied the exact address on my phone's notes so I won't forget about it

"If everything doesn't go according to plan, you're my back-up" I said while I finished copying the address. 

*Your Ringtone Went Off*

You got startled by your phone, you took your phone from your bag and answered the call

"Y/N!! Come over to my place, there's a lot of hot dudes here!" the person in the call said

"Seriously Mina you've got to stop inviting random people in your house" I scolded Mina

"Plus, I'm still looking for a job and doing something productive" I continued

"Oh come on! You're not gonna come even if that Korean guy Suga is here?"  She said teasing me, she knows that I'm in love with this Korean Pop group called BTS. Suga is one of the members, and my bias. I've always wanted to see them but I never had enough money to go to their concerts or fan meetings.

"Mina, you can't trick me again this time" I said and let out a sigh

"Aren't you gonna look for a job?" I asked out of curiosity

"Y/N how many times do I have to tell you? I'm too beautiful for all those hard jobs, I'm gonna be a model" She replied. I can't deny it, she is beautiful but dumb in the head.

"Alright. Well I got to go Mina, talk to you later!" I said saying goodbye

"Okay! My offer still stands Y/N!!" She replied, I giggled and ended the call.

I looked at my watch and it was already late, so I started walking back to my house. As I got home, I got a lot of notifications. I looked at all of them and they all came from the same person

"Shoot! I forgot to tell this guy I was out for the day!" I said out loud

*CHAT*

"Gummysugar1993 : Hey :)"

"Gummysugar1993 : Hello?"

"Gummysugar1993 : YourRandomGirl?"

"Gummysugar1993 : We were supposed to talk :("
"Gummysugar1993 : Are you back yet?"
"Gummysugar1993 : I gtg, Goodbye ^^"

I feel terrible, I forgot to tell him. Maybe I should text him

"YourRandomGirl : Hey! ^^ Sorry I forgot to tell you I was gonna be out today cause I'm looking    for a job.. Hope you understand :)"
Minutes later he replied

"Gummysugar1993 : It's alright, I understand. Also my company is looking for a solo artist, maybe you could give it a shot?"
"YourRandomGirl : Sure, maybe I can even meet you"
"Gummysugar1993 : Maybe ^^ Anyways, the company's name is BigHit Entertainment, you have a possibility of getting in as long as you can sing XD"

BigHit Entertainment??? Isn't that the company BTS is in?

"YourRandomGirl : I took 3 years of voice lessons when I was in high school, I got this XD"
"Gummysugar1993 : Really? Can I hear you sing?"
"YourRandomGirl : You can if I get in XD"
"Gummysugar1993 : Yay! XXD"

We talked for minutes and minutes getting to know each other. He is apparently in a boy band which is cool. We came across the topic of favorite band and I said BTS and he said the same band, this guy has some good taste in music.

"Gummysugar1993 : So have you ever been in any of their fan meetings?"
"YourRandomGirl : No, I'm too poor to get tickets and once it's announced and I have enough money, it would probably be out of stock already .-."
"Gummysugar1993 : Oh? Well I'm telling this to you only but I talked to BTS yesterday and they said they'll be having a fan meeting in Seoul"

I was shocked, maybe this time I can finally get a ticket without it being out of stock. I stood up and checked my wallet

" 23,000₩, not enough. The tickets normally are 25,000₩" I sighed

"YourRandomGirl : Even though I could have a chance of getting a ticket without the tickets being out of stock, I still can't afford it"

"Gummysugar1993 : I can give you a free pass if you really want to see them that bad"
"YourRandomGirl : REALLY?? YOU'D DO THAT FOR ME?? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD I WANT TO SEE THEM!!"

"Gummysugar1993 : Hahaha, okay. I'll tell the guards to let you past, but first. What's your name?"
"YourRandomGirl : Y/N Park"
"Gummysugar1993 : Your name is beautiful *O*"
"YourRandomGirl : Aww hahaha"
"Gummysugar1993 : Your Welcome ^^"
"YourRandomGirl : Hahaha, now since you know mine now. What's your name?"
"Gummysugar1993 : You'll know on the fan meeting XD"
"YourRandomGirl : That's unfair!!! Hahaha fine"

*Minutes upon minutes upon minutes of talking to each other*

"Gummysugar1993 : Well I gtg :( Talk again tom?"
"YourRandomGirl : Okay, I won't forget it this time!"
"Gummysugar1993 : You better not ^^ Goodnight!"
"YourRandomGirl : I won't don't worry! GOodNiGHt~!"

We said your goodbyes and I turned off your phone.  I went downstairs to get something to cook because I was starving. I took out some chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, and same seasonings. As I was cooking my food, I couldn't stop blushing from the kindness of the guy I was talking to. I can't believe he'd get me a pass for the fan meeting. I really owe him one. after that, I ate my dinner and went up to my bedroom watching the show I love on TV.

This day has really been exciting for me. I hope I get to know him better next time. Wait.. I forgot to ask him when was the concert.. Maybe I'll ask it to him tomorrow