A Normal Day

*YOONGI' POV*

It's already been 5 days

Eu Ni and I are now in good terms
And she also took me back

Now all I have to do

Is ask her if she wants to go on a double date

I woke up in the middle of the night

My mind couldn't stop think of Y/N

She's probably way happier with Chan anyways...

I just wish destiny wouldn't play with us..

I got on my phone and started to text random people

I texted Eu Ni and she was apparently still awake

*CHAT*

"gummysugar1993 : Babyyy~~ why are you still online?"

"TheLovelyEuNi : I should be asking that you, don't you have work to do tomorrow?"

"gummysugar1993 : Well, I do but I just can't stop thinking of you ;)"

"TheLovelyEuNi : I swear, I'm going to break up with you again =_="

"gunmysugar1993 : NOO. But literally though, I can't believe you took me back"

"TheLovelyEuNi : Well, I still loved you ❤️❤️❤️"

"gummysugar1993 : Hehe, Saranghaeyo, Eu Ni ❤️😍😚"

"TheLovelyEuNi : hehe"

"gummysugar1993 : Speaking of love, do you want to go on a date with me?"

"TheLovelyEuNi : Is it just us?"

"gummysugar1993 : No, it's a double date with a friend of mine"

"TheLovelyEuNi : Oh sure, now I'm curious who that friend is"

"gummysugar1993 : You remember Y/N?"

"TheLovelyEuNi : How would I not know her? You've been speaking none stop about her. I almost thought you liked her"

"gummysugar1993 : Hehe 😅😅😅 Well, you know you're the only one I love =3"

"TheLovelyEuNi : Aww.. So Y/N already has a boyfriend? Isn't she a new artist?"

"gummysugar1993 : Yeah, someone took interest with her and she liked that person too. It was a long process .-."

"TheLovelyEuNi : I see, well. Who's the lucky guy?"

"gummysugar1993 : the guy from Stray Kids. Bang Chan was the name I think?"

"TheLovelyEuNi : oh, I heard of him. We actually hanged out during his predebut"

"gummysugar1993 : Oh right, you were from Australia 😅😂😂"

"TheLovelyEuNi : Yeap, I remember when we'd talk on those cans connected with strings things. We were close but not anymore"

"gummysugar1993 : Oh, well. Y/N and Chan are dating and whelp. They'll be with us on our double date"

"TheLovelyEuNi : when is the date?"

"gummysugar1993 : Monday, are you free?"

"TheLovelyEuNi : yeah, my boss wouldn't be accepting any more interviews so I'll be good"