55

Mark- so.. I feel like this chat is dying

BamBam- NOO

Yugyeom- I refuse I like this chat

Youngjae- :-: no

Jinyoung- you upset the children

Jaebum- lmao why do you say that?

Mark- we just haven't talked in a bit... also where the hell is Jackson?

BamBam- just because Jackson isn't active doesn't mean the chats dying... but idk

Yugyeom- it's weird he was always on

Jaebum- maybe he is writing another song

Youngjae- or he's getting rest! He's always so busy

Jinyoung- you worried about him?

Mark- eh... I mean yeah. I'm the oldest I kind of am always watching over all of you

Youngjae- that's so cute ah

Jaebum- aw Mark

Yugyeom- don't stress over us Hyung!

BamBam- cute... seriously tho the fuck is Jackson?

Mark- imma message him

Jinyoung- keep us posted

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

~DM~

Mark- Jackson!!! Where have you been are you okay?

Mark- Jackson I can see you reading these

Mark- Jack!! I'm really starting to worry. I called your company and they said you were on break..

Mark- JACKSON FUCKING WANG IM GOING TO LOSE MY SHIT AND CRY IF YOU ARE HURT

Jackson- ....

Mark- Jackson... what's wrong?

Jackson- I..N I'm drrinking and I wanna be alone

Mark- Jackson where are you? I'll come alone I won't tell the boys please

Jackson- .... (insert bar)

Mark- I'm on my way don't go anywhere

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Mark pulled up to the bar and sighed as he saw the dingy sign lit up over the door. He locked his car and walked in his hands in his jacket pockets.

After he entered it didn't take him long to find Jackson and to make it to the younger. Mark stood next to the younger who was drunk but not wasted yet.

"Jackson... lets get out of here." Mark said calmly as he tugged on the younger.

"Markiepooh?" Jackson asked standing on wobbly legs.

"I'm here Jacks, come on let's go." Mark said helping the younger out of the bar.

After a long battle on the side walk Mark finally got Jackson into his car and buckled him up.

The drive was quiet aside from Jackson occasionally mumbling. Mark sighed as he parked his car. He had told Jackson he wouldn't tell the guys but they were worried and He was dating one of them. He'll tell them that He is at least with Jackson and he is okay but first He has to get him inside.

"Alright Jacks come on." Mark said and huffed as he helped Jackson out of the car.

After an obnoxious flight of stairs due to the elevator being broken Mark finally had Jackson in his apartment.

As Jackson curled into a ball on the couch Mark opened the group chat.

~Group Chat~

Youngjae- I wonder if Jackson answered Mark

Jaebum- oh no... I think he has :/

BamBam- what?

Jaebum-

Yugyeom- woah what

Yugyeom- woah what

Youngjae- I'm sure it's a misunderstanding

Yugyeom- he kissed his neck? That's something pretty intense I mean... Jackson knew he was dating jinyoung

BamBam- oh no

Jinyoung- well. He doesn't have to be dating me 👌🏻

Jaebum- don't just break up you have to hear his story

Jinyoung- I don't fucking care what his "story" is

Mark has left the chat

BamBam- well... I guess he doesn't wanna share it then :/

Youngjae- I don't think he cheated.

Jaebum- oh no :/

Mark glanced over at Jackson and felt every nerve in his body burn. He wanted to smack the younger, he wanted to punch him.

How dare he goofily and drunkly kiss his neck and Mark laugh because it tickled and he knew his friend was drunk. He knew it meant nothing and that he could make fun of Jackson for it one day so he laughed.

But no now he is a dirty cheater and even his friends easily bought the media... so now Jackson was the only friend he really had.

Mark bit back his tears and sat down next to Jackson.

"Why were you drinking?" Mark asked as he ran his hands through his friends hair ignoring the buzzing of his phone.

"I was sad. Everyone in the chat has someone, Jaebum and Youngjae aren't actually together but they love each other. I'm all alone." Jackson said sniffling.

Mark sighed and hugged Jackson with a whimper of his own.

"It's okay Jacks... I don't have anyone to love me right now either. You'll find someone one day and they'll be amazing, they have to be to deserve you." Mark said as tears of his own ran down his cheeks.

The two held each other and cried it off knowing there would be a lot of questions and explanations in the morning.

(Hardcore not edited and done on my phone. In Ohio visiting my nephew lolol)