157

HEADS UP~~ If you're reading my other story Wanna Chat, this is going to posted at the beginning of that as well so don't feel bothered to read it twice if you've already seen it :D

Basically, I'm going to try very very VERY hard to update every day for at least one of these stories, but I do wanna warn some of you guys that I may go on small breaks where the updates are lacking because well... life.

I'm 19 and I work a part time job and yeah this are texting stories they don't take thaaat long to update if i know what I want them to say but sometimes time and stress gets away from me and I may lack.

I'm also about to take my placement tests for college and if I get off my ass and actually take them and enroll in class (a year late I might add... sigh i'm a failure oof) I'll be in school too.

My job also has shit pay and bad hours?  But like it's a small business and as much as I hate my boss I love her and I understand the struggle she is having because her business is failing she can't really afford to be giving out raises and shit but with the bad pay, me not wanting to live at home forever and thus that adding rent if i leave and school bills... i may need to get a second job?

Which is funny because I just got rid of my "2nd" job but let's be real I just got 20 bucks a week to clean a company after hours it wasn't really worth much. 

So if I end up with 2 jobs and college idk how many stories i'll be able to balance and idk if i'll be able to do daily updates constantly, hopefully i can because I love writing but there may be a day that I have a free moment and decide to nap instead and I hope you understand and aren't too mad at me....

NOW TO THE ACTUAL STORY HAHA SORRYyyy

Jaebum- idk why but I started listening to the sound track for high school musical

Jinyoung- oh god

Youngjae- he's been jamming to it all day

Jaebum- get your head in the game and bop to the top are actually good okay?

Jackson- 😂😂😂 oh man he's losing it

BamBam- YA WE GONNA BOP BOP BOP BOP TO THE TOP

Yugyeom- I'm more of a "WERE SOARINGGGG FLYYYYYINGGG" type of guy

Mark- ... I'm sorry "THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CANT REACH"

Jinyoung- ...

Jaebum- : D

Jackson- wanna watch the movie?

Mark- ew fuck no

BamBam- bro no that's shit I just like the bops

Yugyeom- HA GAYYYY

Jaebum- .... I'll watch it with you

Jackson- really?

Jaebum- no 😂

Jackson- 😡

Mark- OOf

Youngjae- top ten anime betrayals

Jinyoung- HAHA IM DEAD