58

Jackson- GUys

BamBam- what?!

Jackson- something happened to Mark

Jaebum- WHAT

Yugyeom- WHAT?!

Youngjae- please explain!

Jackson- idk his Apartment is torn to shreds and there is police and an ambulance just left I'm freaking out

Jaebum- ahhhh

BamBam- fuck no I cannot

Youngjae- I'm freaking out

Jaebum- what do you think happened?

BamBam- idk...

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Jackson- Marks okay, he's in the hospital and he is accepting visitors. A fan of jinyoung went insane... he's hurt but okay

Jaebum- I'm going

Youngjae- I'm on my way

BamBam- coming

Yugyeom- should we tell Jinyoung?

Jackson- you can

Yugyeom- okay and I'll come after I tell him

~DM~
Yugyeom- Hey...

Jinyoung- what?

Yugyeom- I'll cut to it. Marks in the hospital idk how bad he's hurt I just know he's okay. One of your fans broke into his apartment and fucked him up. Btw he didn't cheat. Bye

Jinyoung- wait what?

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Mark laid in a hospital bed staring out the window as his friends slowly one by one trickled into the room.

"Oh Mark...". Jackson sighed seeing his friend.

Mark had claw marks down his neck along with a black eye. His eyes were red and he had red knuckles. His nose had a bandage and was obviously broken.

"I'm fine." Mark said but his voice was weak and broken.

"No you're not... what happened?" Youngjae said sitting next to him gently.

"My door was being knocked on and I answered it and it was a group of teens. The guy knocked me back and they came in and locked the door. I told them to leave and called out for help but... they started throwing punches and the girls had nails and... I could hit them back they were kids! I couldn't be a dirty cheater and a child abuser. My career is already over!" Mark explained tears falling down his cheeks as he held in a sob.

"Hey.. it's okay. Those people had no right to hurt you regardless of age! They could have been babies and and I would still slap them for doing this to you. Your career isn't over, this will blow over. You didn't cheat or do anything wrong Mark." Jaebum said running a hand over his friends red and bruised hand.

"If you didn't fight back how'd you bruise your hands?" Yugyeom asked quietly.

"They started hitting me with things after I called the cops and I was blocking with my hands and arms." Mark said rolling his sleeve up to show his red and purple arms.

"I'm so sorry... this should have never happened. I shouldn't have gotten drunk and needed a ride... I should have never drunkly kissed your neck and I should have never caused this issue between you and Jinyoung. Then his fans wouldn't be attacking you and literally abusing you! Mark you have a broken nose... I'm so sorry...". Jackson said guilt eating him.

"It's fine Jackson... this isn't anyone's fault." Mark said as the room got deathly quiet.

"It's my fault." Jinyoung said from the doorway with wide eyes.

"Well leave you alone...". Jaebum said and everyone left slowly.

"Markie.... oh my god did a fan of mine really do this to you?" Jinyoung said as he finally looked at Mark up closes.

"It's fine... it's not your fault." Mark said his voice quiet.

"I should have heard your side... I should have known you wouldn't do that. I just- god I'm a jerk I've been hurt before and then I instantly assumed I was being hurt again and I'm so sorry Mark... fuck I'm so sorry." Jinyoung said tears sprinkling down his cheek.

"Hey Hey Babe come here." Mark said motioning Jinyoung over.

Jinyoung came over next to Mark and gently took his hand. Mark kissed the others knuckles and sighed.

"It's okay. I love you... okay?" Mark said and Jinyoung smiled.

"I love you too...". Jinyoung said sniffling.

After an hour Mark was released with minor bruising and a concussion and a broken nose. Jinyoung went home with him knowing they had a lot to talk about and he had a lot to make up to the elder.

He also needed to talk to his fans, because whoever did this wasn't even allowed to be considered his fans anymore... they were monsters.