189

As Mark started the car he began the long 4 hour car ride.  Jinyoung shuffled music from his phone through the car settling on some softer music.

"Why you playing that?  I might fall asleep."  Mark said smiling and Jinyoung smiled.

"I'm hoping the others will, remember we can switch half way and I'll drive."  Jinyoung said holding one of Mark's hands.

As the playlist continued Yugyeom eventually cracked out his head slipping from BamBam's shoulder to his chest.  BamBam smiled and adjusted him so his head was in his lap.

Since Yugyeom was in the middle and looked really uncomfortable in the very back Jackson and Jooheon lifted his legs letting them set across their thighs so they Maknae was laying down.

"If he's sleeping and comfortable he won't be car sick at least."  Jooheon said smiling as Jackson held his hand.

Jackson nodded and put his head on Jooheons shoulder while Jooheon rested his head against the others.

Soon enough they were asleep as well and BamBam fell asleep combing his fingers through the maknaes hair his head pressed against the window.

Jinyoung turned back and saw Jaebum holding Youngjae to his chest somehow spooning while being buckled and laughed.

As everyone fell asleep Mark pulled over to get gas and decided to switch with Jinyoung.  It was Monday but they had schedules so they left at 3am and the eldest was tired. 

Jinyoung began driving and along the way Mark put part of his seatbelt behind him so it wouldn't rub his neck.  

Jinyoung didn't think anything of it when they hit a bump and sudden sharp turn.  Everyone adjusted to the turn and luckily stayed asleep.

Mark hit his head against the window and groaned looking at Jinyoung who giggled.

Putting his pillow over the middle console he laid down with the top of his head against the youngers side. 

Jinyoung  ran his fingers through the elders hair with one hand and continued the drive home.

Their trip was coming to an end but he knew they'd have plenty more.