59

Jinyoung held Marks hand as they entered the Apartment.  While Marks apartment was clear to go to neither of them wanted to deal with the mess there now, they just wanted to be together.

Staying at Jinyoungs would work for the night and they could clean together tomorrow or something.  Jinyoung knew Mark was overwhelmed and he wanted to fix it. 

Jinyoung quickly took out his phone while hiding in the bathroom and opened Twitter.

Jinyoung- Hello!  I'm sorry I haven't been active recently there has been a lot going on, and a situation I handled rather poorly.  As you know Mark Tuan is my boyfriend and there was rumors he cheated on me with Jackson Wang.  He didn't, Jackson and him are close friends and Jackson jokingly kissed his neck when Mark was giving him a ride home.  Had I bothered to hear Marks side of the story a lot sooner so much could have been avoided and I'll never stop making it up to him.  To anyone who sent him messages, stood outside his door, followed him etc and said harsh or cruel things to him because your my "fans" I'm ashamed to have fans like you.  Even if the rumors were true you had no right to invade his life like that and go after him with harsh words.  Words do hurt, and they leave scars.  To the fans who broke into his Apartment and physically beat him, you aren't fans you're simply monsters and I hope to never see any of you at any concerts or fan-meets because I'll have you removed.  Please be respectful and kind to others in the future and give Mark and I time to heal, thank you.

After his mini rant Jinyoung closed his phone and saw Mark curled up on his bed sleeping.  He smiled at his angel and walked over gently running his hands through his hair.

Mark turned and loosely held onto his hand with a sleepy smile on his face. 

"I love you so much."  Jinyoung whispered before getting in bed and holding Mark close.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Jinyoung has joined the chat

Jinyoung- I'm so sorry

Mark- oh my god stop apologizinggg

Youngjae- I'm not sorry I yelled at you although I probably should be..

Jaebum- youngjae!  😂 if Mark forgives you and you two have made up then I forgive you. 

Jackson- BITch my Twitter is DYING because of you 😂😂 I forgive you too especially since you tweeted that

BamBam- what he post?

Mark- ?????

Yugyeom- I forgive you hyung!  Also interested

Jackson- (link to his tweet) too lazy to find it yoselves

Jaebum- AW AND WOW DAMN SAVAGE

Youngjae- NOW I FEEL BAD JINYOUNG IM SORRY I YELLED AT YOU

BamBam- awww you done good!

Mark- woah shit...

Jackson- Marks emotional

Jinyoung- I'm with him don't worry ☺️

Yugyeom- AWWWWW its like when BamBam gets on my Instagram and manually deletes hate comments 😂

Jaebum- BITCH THATS CUTE AF

Jinyoung- also it's okay Youngjae!  I should have listened to you when you did!

Youngjae- Okay phew!  Also cute 🌈

BamBam- theY bother meeeeee

Jackson- BAHA 😂

Yugyeom- well I'm glad everyone's back!  I missed you guys 😊😊

Jinyoung- softie.... but I missed you guys too

Mark- ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jaebum- 💝💝💝

Youngjae- 💚💚💛💚💚

Jackson- 🖤🖤🖤

Yugyeom- 🧡🧡🧡

BamBam- ❤️❤️💔❤️

BamBam- AH WRONG ONE IGNORE THAT

BamBam- ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yugyeom- BAHA

Jinyoung- lmao 💖💖💖